Yes!! We got unconditional approval! 4 villa development in Gwelup WA

DA #3 was submitted yesterday. Should be onto a winner this time.

There is 2 neighbors that seriously have too much time on their hands and doesnt want anything touching their boundary.

Neighbour A doesnt want a 1.5m boundary wall at the rear of their property because the it would make the water feature they built on their side look asymmetrical.

Neighbour B has a raft of issues over privacy (if someone parks in my driveway they will be able to see into their 2 front rooms) and aesthetics.

Neighbour A is easily rectified - ammended a walk-in-robe to be a normal robe.
Neighbour B is going to be unhappy. The development complies and they are going to have to suck it up.

Westminster...nice work

Lucky you don't have to go to a bloody DAC meeting and be subject to all sorts of wierd and wonderful suggestions from people who don't have anything do do with your development, and who don't actually have a commercial bone in their bodies!

:eek:

rant over!

that's better!

:)

oh dont worry, boods. we will have to for highgate.

ive been up 5 times now, they know me well.

adrian iredale knows his stuff as well.

Westminster...nice work

Lucky you don't have to go to a bloody DAC meeting and be subject to all sorts of wierd and wonderful suggestions from people who don't have anything do do with your development, and who don't actually have a commercial bone in their bodies!

:eek:

rant over!

that's better!

:)

Whatcha building boods? I want all the goss :)

Whatcha building boods? I want all the goss :)

I've been up 4 times so far for our developments in Walcott Street, Charles Street, Windsor Street (x2)

Building 9 apartments on Walcott, 11 on Charles and 12 on Windsor.

Also got another DAC meeting for our latest on Loftus street early Feb. That will be fun! Trying to get a plot ratio bonus on that one from R60 to R80. There are precedents on major roads leading to the CBD.

Fun times! :D

oh dont worry, boods. we will have to for highgate.

ive been up 5 times now, they know me well.

adrian iredale knows his stuff as well.

yes...I know, I keep seeing your name on the DAC minutes/agenda. We are usually up just before or just after you. have'nt ran into you there yet though.

Boods

I've been up 4 times so far for our developments in Walcott Street, Charles Street, Windsor Street (x2)

Also got another DAC meeting for our latest on Loftus street early Feb. That will be fun! Trying to get a plot ratio bonus on that one from R60 to R80. There are precedents on major roads leading to the CBD.

Impressive list. I'm in awe. Good luck with Loftus.

yeah that big one on charles st set the precedent, but the new MD policy in vincent will allow your extra height needed. it still doesnt address density though.

aha! its you on windsor st!

#35? who does your designs?

35 was our original submission, however we had a 48 hour clause invoked on us so we approached the next door neighbour (31a & 33) and bought his instead. We were able to pretty much cut and paste the design, with the amendments made in accordance with the DAC's comments of course.
GDD Design has done our design for that project.

Boods

Back