Yes!! We got unconditional approval! 4 villa development in Gwelup WA

Thanks
Next is
3 apartments in Highgate
4 terrace houses in Highgate
6 apartments in North Perth
5 townhouses in North Perth
4 apartments in Mindarie (joint venture)
.......AND 4 apartments and commercial office in North Perth (providing it got the resi/commercial rezone that was voted on last week - waiting for council minutes to see)

How many of these have DA's approved now? I think the last couple were recent purchases?

Are you a full time developer/investor westminster? Would love to hear how you progressed from where you started your investing journey, to where you are now.

How many of these have DA's approved now? I think the last couple were recent purchases?

Next is
3 apartments in Highgate: DA Approved, Building Permit soon
4 terrace houses in Highgate: DA Lodged should know this month
6 apartments in North Perth: DA to be lodged Jan
5 townhouses in North Perth: DA to be lodged Jan
4 apartments in Mindarie (joint venture): DA lodged should know Jan
.......AND 4 apartments and commercial office in North Perth (providing it got the resi/commercial rezone that was voted on last week - waiting for council minutes to see)" Got the rezoning will wait 6mths before design starts

Next is
3 apartments in Highgate: DA Approved, Building Permit soon
4 terrace houses in Highgate: DA Lodged should know this month
6 apartments in North Perth: DA to be lodged Jan
5 townhouses in North Perth: DA to be lodged Jan
4 apartments in Mindarie (joint venture): DA lodged should know Jan
.......AND 4 apartments and commercial office in North Perth (providing it got the resi/commercial rezone that was voted on last week - waiting for council minutes to see)" Got the rezoning will wait 6mths before design starts

I am in awe!! :):):)

Are you a full time developer/investor westminster? Would love to hear how you progressed from where you started your investing journey, to where you are now.

Yes I am now. I resigned from my other full time job 6mths ago

hey Westminster,

is there a thread for your first development - the Westminster/balga one- I can't find it.

Sorry there isn't.

I am in awe!! :):):)

Don't be, it's a endless drowning mess of paperwork at the moment :)

Back