User Name Meanings

its sorta related to my nickname but more so its a random word because i like to talk openly here but not so much with friends/co-workers in real life and don't want the two joining up thanks to a little bit of google ... don't want them to realise i am slowly working towards not working :)

My original username had CJ at the start - My first name starts with C, my fiance's J.

Kept being called CJ or Cjay, so thought I may as well change it.

A life long fascination and love, passion, of not just nature, animals, but especially horses:

2uotg1l.jpg

Breeding, training, educating, racing, riding, driving, just enjoying...

its sorta related to my nickname but more so its a random word because i like to talk openly here but not so much with friends/co-workers in real life and don't want the two joining up thanks to a little bit of google ... don't want them to realise i am slowly working towards not working :)

I read it as a goon and tell

As in you have some goon and go blabbing to everyone :D

Well there was an ad on tv about chunky soup you eat with a fork and they keep telling the guy no eat it with a spoon, so between a few people we ran out of cutlery nicknames...

I actually signed up with the username SickBazSimmo (an old surfing nickname) then decided it was too childish, got embarrassed and asked the administrator to change it! I'm an urban designer so theperthurbanist seemed a more mature moniker!

Boringly just my initials, my first name and two last names.

I saved the wit and creativity for my password :p

A combination of:

- Hi-Fidelity (greater clarity)
- A goal to acquire more equity
- A call to greater egalitarianism*
- A call for me to think much bigger than I used to let myself

* The "equality of opportunity" definition rather than the "equality of outcome" definition

Back