Name for a conveyancing business

If she is targeting gen Y clients, call it ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME Conveyancing

EDIT - these names are all absolute *****. Which is why I am posting them.

FIG JAM Conveyancing

Selfie Conveyancing

Conveyance your Face(book) off

Meh. Conveyancing.

Amazeballs! Conveyancing.

We Conveyence better than we Twerk.

Yada Yada Yada. Conveyanced.

Nek minnit. Conveyanced.

Conveyancing.wtf

Conveyancing.expert

Conveyancing.pro

Bazinga! Conveyancing.

We Came. We Saw. We Conveyanced it.

I love the smell of Conveyancing in the Morning. Smells like... Property.

Last edited:
Top Priority Conveyancing

I thought of the following names too but all grabbed

Complete Conveyancing - Port Melbourne
Conveyancing Matters - Adelaide, Rundle Mall
Conveyancing Solutions - Bondi beach
Convenient Conveyancing - Boxhill

Hey everyone, Rickardo posted this on my behalf :) Just wanted to say thanks for contributing, your responses were very helpful (and often chuckle worthy). A few of my favourites include:

The Melbourne Title Shuffle
We Came. We Saw. We Conveyanced it.
I love the smell of Conveyancing in the Morning. Smells like... Property.
(you had 2 winners MarkB, so well done!)
Bricks and Mortar (I am actually very disappointed that this name is taken)

BUT, I think I am pretty sold on Property Paperwork. Awesome alliteration (that terrible pun was unfortunately intended) and seems to hit my target market, being first home buyers that may not feel comfortable dealing with traditional lawyers/conveyancers. So thanks Spiderman!

westminster - very interesting point you raised. I agree with RPI that the change to the online platform will mostly affect clerks that are used by firms to arrange/attend settlements. Moving settlements online is actually what made the industry enticing to me (i plan on running this as a side business since I work full time). I already possess the qualifications needed to be licensed (I am an admitted lawyer) so my capital contribution is really my licence fee, my professional indemnity insurance, and whatever advertising/promotion I decide to do.

I also note that the general public's ability to use PEXA is limited, which eases concerns I had about the potential rise in DIY conveyances. ARNECC (Australian Registrars National Electronic Conveyancing Council) Participation Rules require subscribers to hold an ABN, and be of good character and reputation which, according to the Rules, includes an ADI; an Australian Legal Practitioner or a Law Practice; a Licensed Conveyancer; the Crown in right of the Commonwealth, a State or a Territory; or a Public Servant. (The assumption that these people possess good character and reputation is debatable :p)

Back