Ladies over 35, would this offend you?

Ladies, what would be your reaction

• I don't know what it means

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I would be mortified

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I'd give him a clip around the ears for being fresh & it would end there

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • It's a compliment. I'd be secretly thrilled.

Votes: 31 63.3%

• Total voters
woa woa slow down son!!! talk about blocking out too much,

whats the point,

just change the colour of her toe nails

I don't think changing the colour of her toe nails will make her non identifiable.

And don't call me son... :eek::D

Back on topic. Why not just say that somebody is hot, rather than use a term which can be so derogatory?

Calling a hot mum a "Yummy Mummy" would be a nicer term, and seems to be in common useage around here anyway.

But I'd reckon a girl should take being called a MILF as a compliment. Because surely it's better than being a MIwouldn'tLF..?

See ya's.

Last edited:
Calling a hot mum a "Yummy Mummy" would be a nicer term, and seems to be in common useage around here anyway. But I'd reckon a girl should take being called a MILF as a compliment.

See ya's.

Or something even more radical.

Something like "You look really good".

Or don't people say that any more?

I voted I don't know what it means,had to ask the number 3 daughter what it was,maybe it's just the way Australia is going and appearances
can sometimes fool us,..

I had to google. I'm glad I didn't ask my daughter.

And as to how you voted- the poll does start with the word "ladies".

I am a bloke but will comment anyway :)

I think it is a generational thing with the last word still regarded by older generations as being crude or vulgar, so the whole MILF becomes a crude saying.

The younger generation use the word a Lot more casually in conversation so they don't find it offensive like us older folk (especially older women)

I am a bloke but will comment anyway :)

I think it is a generational thing with the last word still regarded by older generations as being crude or vulgar, so the whole MILF becomes a crude saying.

The younger generation use the word a Lot more casually in conversation so they don't find it offensive like us older folk (especially older women)

excactly, its a generation thing in terms of connotations

when I was growing up, if you called a person a wog, you'd be put on death row,

now, even the greeks them selves will say "hey, my name is angelo, and im a wog"

Calling a hot mum a "Yummy Mummy" would be a nicer term, and seems to be in common useage around here anyway.

But I'd reckon a girl should take being called a MILF as a compliment. Because surely it's better than being a MIwouldn'tLF..?

See ya's.

This post reminded me of a commercial on TV, where they are advertising acne medication..I think.

The woman says "I've become the hot mom, I've always wanted to be"
This is one ad, I absolutley hate.
I cringe just watching her. ...

nah, MILF is hardly used in polite conversation. I agree with TC above. Yummy Mummy is a bit more acceptable.

Or, "you look really nice/good/attractive"

Women are usually defined by children.

In the news they will state a 54 yr old man was involved in an accident.
If it was a woman..a 54 yr old grandmother of 6....

I had to google. I'm glad I didn't ask my daughter.

And as to how you voted- the poll does start with the word "ladies".

Just had a quick look on "Google", now I can understand why the daughter gave me a strange look:rolleyes:..plus I never saw the heading I only ever look at numbers..

Just had a quick look on "Google", now I can understand why the daughter gave me a strange look:rolleyes:..plus I never saw the heading I only ever look at numbers..

Haha.

But that backs up what has been said. Although it may have become less bad to some, it still carries bad connotations.

Angel,

O, so THAT is an E class. Big deal, China.

Thankyou.....

Just made my night........LMAO.

You knew there's only one thing better than a 250S
and that's a 280SL or a 280SE and there's only one thing better
than a 350SL and that's a 280CE or a 350SLC or a 300SEL V8

Geoff,

Although it may have become less bad to some, it still carries bad connotations.

Agreed. But 62% (according to this poll) would be secretly thrilled to be called this........:eek:

Ciao

Nor

(Stifler's mom, AKA Jennifer Coolidge has a lot to answer for......:p)

Back