Brisbane City Plan 2012 is dead.

Hi All

Brisbane City Plan 2012 no longer exists. Lucky I registered those domain names hey?

The implementation has dragged on so long it is now called Brisbane City Plan 2014.

http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/plan...new-city-plan/planning-scheme-eplan/index.htm

By all reports the name will actually reflect the start date now and we will not see it come into force this calendar year. I assume that it will come in by the end of this financial year, as there is a 2013/14 FY fee guide for the new plan.

No changes I can find as yet in the latest draft change, other than the name.

Thanks for update RPI. I was researching a bit last week and it looked as though it wasn't progressing quickly. My sis has a house in Bris that may possibly be rezoned. She has had some major plumbing issues with house so her driveway and outdoor area will need to be pulled up to fix properly in the future so I was wondering if it didn't take lOng if you'd mind telling me the likelyhood of her property being rezoned as she may be better off building new and selling a block. If so I can private message address, thanks

Invstor

That house remains low density residential in the new draft plan and is not within 200m walking distance of centre zoned land. Unless they make changes to the plan between now and when it comes in (here's hoping) you can't subdivide, build a duplex or units on it. You could possibly go a 250m2 small non residential use on it. With its proximity to the school that may not be a bad thing.

You could possibly go a 250m2 small non residential use on it. With its proximity to the school that may not be a bad thing.
What exactly do you mean by this? Use 250m2 of land for commercial, demolish house and build a 250m2 commercial property or something else? I think the street has potential so I have thought of investing within the street myself.

I have attached the code for you.

Don't necessarily have to demolish the house, but a commercial use yes.

Attachments

• ePlan - Small scale non-residential uses code.pdf
    169.4 KB · Views: 123
Back