Yes!! We got unconditional approval! 4 villa development in Gwelup WA

Wow, fantastic. The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry are beautiful and the alfreso is stunning.

If you want remove the corner brick pillar for the alfresco do you just ask the builder to use a steel pillar instead? (is that the technical term?) and how much extra is this option?

Wow, fantastic. The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry are beautiful and the alfreso is stunning.

If you want remove the corner brick pillar for the alfresco do you just ask the builder to use a steel pillar instead? (is that the technical term?) and how much extra is this option?

Its called the roof holder upper thingie :) Actually it's a 100 x 100 Metal Post.

I don't think it would be much difference in price as steel pillar involves less labour than a brick pillar.

Attachments

• IMG2.JPG
    IMG2.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 128
Really impressive Myf, fantastic job.

You made an absolute killing out of this one as well. But looks like the rental yield will be high enough you can just hold them anyway!

WM, I was planning to take a look at your place at 15:30, however I just realised the open for inspection closes at 15:15. Are you still going to be around?

Would love to see the spec your builder has built since I may be using them (although Im still stuck in planning phase).

WM, I was planning to take a look at your place at 15:30, however I just realised the open for inspection closes at 15:15. Are you still going to be around?

Would love to see the spec your builder has built since I may be using them (although Im still stuck in planning phase).

I'll be here. SS peeps are after the rental home open.

Looks like we are going to have to drop the rental price.

I think all the neighbours came through the rental home open :) One was a neighbour who is demolishing and wanted to rent in the street but her feedback was that it would be too small for her family.

The strategy was to try a week at this rate and re-evaluate.

Done! Dropping !

They are very lovely villas, thankyou for taking the time to show us around. Good luck next week with the home open!!

May i ask again what finish are the kitchen and laundry cabinets and panty doors? Laminate with white gloss or laminate with 2 pack paint?

Looks like we are going to have to drop the rental price.

I think all the neighbours came through the rental home open :) One was a neighbour who is demolishing and wanted to rent in the street but her feedback was that it would be too small for her family.

The strategy was to try a week at this rate and re-evaluate.

Done! Dropping !
I noticed properties for rent were just sitting in that area and almost all properties were saying 'available now' which indicated to me have possibly been advertised for weeks.
Your point of difference is that You may take pets. You need this in your heading. Pets considered - brand new home
I like the floor plan idea mentioned above!
I think when you get professional photos of staged/furnished property you should pop them into advert. - or at least the bedrooms.
I'm not sure if the professional photo's really capture how nice the kitchen's are. I think maybe another close-up pic with a plant and a couple of ornaments would be nice and use that as your first picture for rental advert. Maybe you could sweet talk photographer doing your sale photos to do it?
I'm thinking along these lines! http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-gwelup-116855219

I noticed their sign up on Kenmure Avenue, Ashfield last time i was out that way. I'm not sure if they are still in building phase. Will take a sticky tomorrow.

I noticed properties for rent were just sitting in that area and almost all properties were saying 'available now' which indicated to me have possibly been advertised for weeks.
Your point of difference is that You may take pets. You need this in your heading. Pets considered - brand new home
I like the floor plan idea mentioned above!
I think when you get professional photos of staged/furnished property you should pop them into advert. - or at least the bedrooms.
I'm not sure if the professional photo's really capture how nice the kitchen's are. I think maybe another close-up pic with a plant and a couple of ornaments would be nice and use that as your first picture for rental advert. Maybe you could sweet talk photographer doing your sale photos to do it?
I'm thinking along these lines! http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-gwelup-116855219

Good idea Linda.

Yes definately top line "pets considered" on the rental add..

The best tenants I have are ones with pets as they realise how hard it is to find a rental that will take pets..

I love love love the alfresco area. Very nice and different from the standard boring courtyard on units.

One rented! Stole a tenant from Innaloo who wanted something nicer and bigger and was willing to pay $95 more a week than their Innaloo place.

Back