The reno I didnt want to start

The garage dweller was chuffed.
The place now has a sink, which is good. The shower and dunny are a little way off, though - need to pick some tiles.
A kitchen bench arrives today some time. I'll photograph it. That stuff is so cheap, now. It's a 2100 long x 760mm wide bench with a full shelf and the cost was $282. The sink bench which showed up last week was a bit more, but still great value.

The stainless island bench and sink/bench. Very utilitarian, which is what I will want when that space become my #3 shed down the track. I didn't want to put kitchen cupboards back in there. The space is gradually filling up with the garage dweller's stuff - none of it very attractive.
Onto the dunny/bathroom now.

Attachments

• garage kitchen.jpg
    garage kitchen.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 115
Yes, I don't mind those stools but that's about it. I've handed the space over so I need to let it go for now.
It's good to have that building all watertight and rewired etc.

The stainless island bench and sink/bench. Very utilitarian, which is what I will want when that space become my #3 shed down the track. I didn't want to put kitchen cupboards back in there. The space is gradually filling up with the garage dweller's stuff - none of it very attractive.
Onto the dunny/bathroom now.

utilitarian + jungle is perfect for that space. I think I really like the green, too.

Remember that window back in post # 29?
Finally got around to tiling around it. Boy, this job has slowed down. Now that the main room is finished and the traveller back in there, I have lost focus. She hasn't complained yet about no door on the outdoor dunny.
I could be the slowest tiler I know, but here is that window all tiled in:

Attachments

• Bathroom window.jpg
    Bathroom window.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 67
Back