Thank you Political Correctness

Hi grand dad, I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else that tries to control how I express myself: I am not responsible for your emotions.

MrFab, you give yourself too much credit: you are not responsible for anyone's 'emotions' on this forum. What you do is write things that most people would find offensive.

You do not have a right to 'express yourself' in any way you see fit under the guise of 'free speech' and launch into some diatribe. I am sure every paedophile in this world would also love to 'express' themselves without constraint and hindrance. However, since we live in a civilised society, there are some things we do not accept.

It seems to me you go 'fishing' for drama.

Me too, nice family, well rounded psychopaths, what a creep.... what about the guy that got away, he came over from UK to testify against him.

yeah, i would be forever watching over my shoulder though., even though he is in jail, a quick tip off from inside to a friend, and you are the next target

good on him

Hallo from Bavaria.
I was at the Documentation Building in Nurnberg (Nuremberg) on the weekend. The building is a museum about the history of WW2.

It seemed rather sanitized to me. Very matter of fact. We didn't dare toto ask the young guides their thoughts, but he did mention that the adjoining Coliseum, meant to stand for the thousand year empire, is slowly sinking into the ground and the Town isn't going to do anything to stop it.

PS having an awesome holiday.

Lots of leaders did terrible things. The main reason why he's not shown is because the memory of the atrocities are still very fresh in people's minds. I suspect in another 50 years that will change.
Yep, as time passes, it'll fade into distant history. Not many people today would be offended if you dressed up as Caesar, Genghis or Napoleon, or made jokes about the Thirty Years War.

I wonder what the timespan is. Maybe the requirement is that the civilisations affected should either be dead, or at least significantly changed. Nobody seems to mourn the sack of Magdeburg anymore :(

Back