Termite treatment

Hi All,
Does anyone have a contact for a good and reasonable priced termite company on the Central Coast please as got a large wattle cut down today and it has active termites so I need to do a bait and treatment for my home thanks.

Macca446

I made my own up using 75mm downpipe about 300mm long,add a screw cap to one end only from the hardware,drill a small hole in the top of the screw cap and lots of holes in the sides that will be going below the surface.
Bury it till the screw cap sticks out.
Add small pieces of timber,I use the pine out of pallets,(they love it)

Wait until the mud appears in the hole in the screw cap,(they don't like light so they block it up) could take a couple of days or even weeks.In my case I placed the termite station next to where I saw the ants and they were there around the second day.

Now is the time to add the bait which is actually ant food with a small bit of poison,I buy it off ebay,this seller is very helpful.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201063934797

I fed them 6 bags over the period of four weeks and now they are no longer feeding,the colony is dead.
Total price for a colony dead,around $100 and the satisfaction of doing it myself.

I am next to bush land, I made my own out of old garden pots about 200mm deep, using the trays as lids.

I created wings by extending pieces of pine 50x25x 2M either side leading back to the pots, should be about 125mm below surface for best results.

I had to lift the lid every month until I had some activity, I used non treated pine offcuts as bait but I agree with Painter, they love old pine pallet timber.

I screwed up by making the holes in the side to big and large ants colonised them all after a while so keep the holes small, maybe 2mm would be about right.

When the rotten little sods move in, put in bait, I killed 3 nests doing this :)

I made my own up using 75mm downpipe about 300mm long,add a screw cap to one end only from the hardware,drill a small hole in the top of the screw cap and lots of holes in the sides that will be going below the surface.
Bury it till the screw cap sticks out.
Add small pieces of timber,I use the pine out of pallets,(they love it)

Wait until the mud appears in the hole in the screw cap,(they don't like light so they block it up) could take a couple of days or even weeks.In my case I placed the termite station next to where I saw the ants and they were there around the second day.

Now is the time to add the bait which is actually ant food with a small bit of poison,I buy it off ebay,this seller is very helpful.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201063934797

I fed them 6 bags over the period of four weeks and now they are no longer feeding,the colony is dead.
Total price for a colony dead,around $100 and the satisfaction of doing it myself.
So does 1 bag go in one bait,I looked at the website $48 is that just for 1 bait
Cheers

shocking

i would've though something like the above what warrant the emergency repairs executed by tenant with the bill passed to the landlord?

Back