Simple, Healthy and Delicious

Bananas that just reminded me.... low fat, fantastic thick shake

1 banana
6 ice cubes
half cup skim milk (or your preference)

place in blender until ice/banana crushed and blended

Its magic.. very thick, sweet, delicious.... tastes just as good as a thick shake without the calories

I cant take the credit for this one, passed on by friend, have been making it for years now.

Dude... that is so gross. Just thinking about that milkshake is making my stomach turn.

I seriously cannot be around people that are eating bananas. The smell makes me feel sick and I also can't watch anyone eat them, because the thought of eating one, blech!

No no. You are thinking of palm oil. Coconut sugar is completely different.

Honey has a different flavour. Coconut oil is full of medium chain triglicerides, which are good for you.

Re:Coconut oil there is a possibilitie that profitable farming encourages the loss of native habitat.Why take the chance?Orangutans would do a better job in gubberment lol.

Now your just sucking up now Mr.Fabulous-wise choice ;) kudos.

Kissing **** is for spineless losers! My coconut oil comes from Sri Lanka (at least that is what it says on the bottle, so it's gotta be true, right?). Besides, I don't care about a bunch of soulless ginger monkeys. They're all going to Hell anyway.

My coconut oil comes from Sri Lanka (at least that is what it says on the bottle, so it's gotta be true, right?).Contents are questionable? Besides, I don't care about a bunch of soulless ginger monkeys. They're all going to Hell anyway.

I agree all pollies won't be rebirthed...Btw we are in hell!

Bananas that just reminded me.... low fat, fantastic thick shake

1 banana
6 ice cubes
half cup skim milk (or your preference)

place in blender until ice/banana crushed and blended

Its magic.. very thick, sweet, delicious.... tastes just as good as a thick shake without the calories

I cant take the credit for this one, passed on by friend, have been making it for years now.

very tempting, is it sweet enough?????

Ugh out comes the food shaming :mad:

Processed, paleo, sugar, palm oil, sodium, fat, nitrites warriors get a grip.

Sharing a recipe that you enjoy is not someone seeking for your criticism or putdowns over what they like or make.

Sharing an enjoyable recipe or experience is about sharing joy and happiness.

If you read the recipe and don't think it fits your own diet beliefs then don't make it. No need to ***** slap someone for a recipe that has sugar in it.

i like cranky myf, totally agree

Cauliflower, brussell sprouts and bananas are the worst things ever created.

No, you got it wrong......again !

These are some of THE best things you could eat. Seriously I love each one and eat them every day.

here's a go...Im going to try a Cauli, brussell & banana shake tomorrow...

... with ice cream :p

If you don't like cauliflower or brussel sprouts, try boiling them until they're soft and then putting some salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil on them. Delicious.

Any vinegar is fine, but I don't use white as it's a bit too strong. Balsamic has the most complexity and tastes the best. Tonight I used apple cider vinegar but I usually use plain brown vinegar.

Back