Perth property listings - under 9,000

Hi myf. Where is the density bonus stated? In the local council tps?

Precinct document - still rated R60 but plot ratio higher

1.5 Charles Street
i. For lots less than 1000 square metres:
Development shall be in accordance with the R60 standards;
The prescribed height is three storeys; and
The maximum plot ratio is 1.0.

ii. For lots 1000 square metres or greater:
Development shall be in accordance with the R100 standards;
The prescribed height is four storeys; and
The maximum plot ratio is 1.25.

Unfortunately there is no provision for things like this in the Highgate/Mt Lawley new precinct - if I can see where your brain might be going?

How is the rental market in north of the river doing? I have one up coming for rent due to tenant vacating and from what I heard its not looking good for me. May have to adjust rent down a few ten of dollars worth to attract any viewings. :(

How is the rental market in north of the river doing? I have one up coming for rent due to tenant vacating and from what I heard its not looking good for me. May have to adjust rent down a few ten of dollars worth to attract any viewings. :(

Which suburb and what kind of dwelling etc?

Cheers

Mine is villa around innaloo suburb. But listening from different agents it seems it is pretty quiet around perth in terms of rental viewing? Probably winter period?

Listed For Sale

House Units Land Total
6,908 2,252 1,348 10,508

4 weeks ago 10,179
Same week last year 8,725

Listed For Rent 5,331
4 weeks ago 5,141
Same week last year 3,609

Stock still on the rise in both sales and rentals. I wonder how net migration in the state is sitting with the mining slowdown?

Did anyone read the article this week in paper regarding developing property.

Basically stating that developments sites are hard to find and prices soaring bla bla bla. However, what I thought interesting is that every man and his dog wants to develop property.

My concern is that people just buying and not looking at the numbers. No profit in the deal, infact perhaps going backwards on completion, how crazy is that.

I was chatting to my surveyor the other day, one of the largest in Perth he mentioned that he could not believe how many people by duds, in other words properties that are not suitable for development.

Anyway, enough rant, I just wish mum and dad investors would stop buying these as they are pushing the prices up, leave them alone if you don't know what you are doing...:p

Did anyone read the article this week in paper regarding developing property.

Basically stating that developments sites are hard to find and prices soaring bla bla bla. However, what I thought interesting is that every man and his dog wants to develop property.

My concern is that people just buying and not looking at the numbers. No profit in the deal, infact perhaps going backwards on completion, how crazy is that.

I was chatting to my surveyor the other day, one of the largest in Perth he mentioned that he could not believe how many people by duds, in other words properties that are not suitable for development.

Anyway, enough rant, I just wish mum and dad investors would stop buying these as they are pushing the prices up, leave them alone if you don't know what you are doing...:p

people buying duds is a good thing, if everybody did their research, the good development sites would be priced even higher

which paper was it MTR? the west? sounds interesting. there is a lot of entry level dross when it comes to developing.

Your right, West and your right again, lots of dross, its just the buzz word at the moment. Seems everyone wants to become a developer, don't blame anyone for that but at least make money.:)

Yes, same article.

I think they are referring to an over supply of apartments popping up everywhere. However in saying this I think sames goes for 3x2 villas, have to pick the right area at the right price, better chance of working if end values are high and development is low.

Can anyone tell me why I can't get the latest stats from REIWA please?
The stats is still showing week ending 11 Dec 2013 (on the android apps).
Thanks.

Update

PUB-11JUNE-web.jpg

ChartImage.axd

ChartImage.axd

ChartImage.axd

Back