Perth property listings - under 9,000

yes and I know in some of the areas I look there are a great deal of "listings" that aren't listings at all - they have been sold by another agent weeks ago, stuff the agent has already sold, double ups etc.

I can't see an end to this and can only conclude there wil be continued strong cap growth

Holy mackerel Batman!

Attachments

• IMG_0026.PNG
    IMG_0026.PNG
    523.7 KB · Views: 173
I doubt it. WA leads the way in most things. :)

I just snorted coffee out my nose. For once WA might be on the bleeding edge :p

Brady - usually it is the state body like REISA for SA who come up with the stats but it looks like they only publish quarterly for you guys. Having a weekly summary like we do really helps keep the finger on the pulse as you can see.

yes and I know in some of the areas I look there are a great deal of "listings" that aren't listings at all - they have been sold by another agent weeks ago, stuff the agent has already sold, double ups etc.

I can't see an end to this and can only conclude there wil be continued strong cap growth

Hope so, just secured by development site:)
Was on the market 1 day, phoned already an offer on the table, the owners were going to go nursing home so they wanted quick sale, no home opens, brilliant. The RE agent just wanted a quick sale, no headaches dealing with people

Saw the house next morning and got it.

Now full steam ahead

Was on the market 1 day, phoned already an offer on the table, the owners were going to go nursing home so they wanted quick sale, no home opens, brilliant. The RE agent just wanted a quick sale, no headaches dealing with people

Now full steam ahead

Congratulations!!! That ends the frustrating search, finally :)

Now full steam ahead

Hoo ra!

Look forward to that thread :)

Blacky

Thanks, it has been very frustrating, now I have to find the money to build.... Aaron's working on that one:)

Congratulations MTR! Looking forward to hearing more!

Once I settled, happy to share more info.
I did meet up with the designer/builder today and happy with the numbers.
He also mentioned that his developers are finding it extremely difficult to source sites and that building costs are going up, but on the flip side units/villas will also go up in value.

Once I settled, happy to share more info.
I did meet up with the designer/builder today and happy with the numbers.
He also mentioned that his developers are finding it extremely difficult to source sites and that building costs are going up, but on the flip side units/villas will also go up in value.
Interesting, thanks!

Back