BayView

Here a few tips for cheaper movie tickets

Tuesdays is still cheap at arpund 12.50

If you want to go on a weekend

Buy them through the entertainment book for around 11.50. Each, yes you have to prepay them

Join the hoyts/village movie club for free and they usually have a $10 movie which is near the end of the screening period

Often work place social clubs have cheaper tickets

Some cinemas have cheaper tickets before 4pm

Here a few tips for cheaper movie tickets

Tuesdays is still cheap at arpund 12.50

If you want to go on a weekend

Buy them through the entertainment book for around 11.50. Each, yes you have to prepay them

Join the hoyts/village movie club for free and they usually have a $10 movie which is near the end of the screening period

Often work place social clubs have cheaper tickets

Some cinemas have cheaper tickets before 4pm

Or just download from internet?
(from a legal source, of course)

Coffee @ $5/cup wtf :eek:

Exactly, must be a bunch of Green voting coffee snobs.

Back to reality, we buy our coffee in 1kg tins for $ 19.50.

Usually get 120 cups out of a tin. That's 16c a cup.

The Greenies would easily get ripped off $ 600 for the same volume of double chia skinny latte soy w@nkfest.

With the $ 580 saved, we'd be able to buy a Stihl chainsaw and have change left over to fill up the long range diesel tanks.

Coffee - life's too short to be drinking that over-priced barista swill.

I pay $4.80 for a large flat white at my preferred coffee shop. They run a loyalty card system so the 10th is free. Effectively costs $4.32 - but I give away my free coffee so a homeless person can claim it. Shop marks on it 'large' as well as I always get the same cup.

I think I'm just used to the 'Mackay Mining Tax' imposed on everything in town. Could also possibly be 'Lycra Tax' as well - I'm not sure! :p

Movies are the same....expensive.

pinkboy

Who the hell pays $5 for a coffee? I bought a nice coffee machine for my home office and buy the best beans from those barista cafes. Probably costs me about $0.50 a cup all up including milk.

Exactly, must be a bunch of Green voting coffee snobs.

Back to reality, we buy our coffee in 1kg tins for $ 19.50.

Usually get 120 cups out of a tin. That's 16c a cup.

The Greenies would easily get ripped off $ 600 for the same volume of double chia skinny latte soy w@nkfest.

With the $ 580 saved, we'd be able to buy a Stihl chainsaw and have change left over to fill up the long range diesel tanks.

Coffee - life's too short to be drinking that over-priced barista swill.

What on earth does coffee have to do with the greens? Have you forgotten to take your tablets today dazz??

Or just download from internet?
(from a legal source, of course)

:)

hey girl, lets go watch a downloaded movie taken by some guy with a handheld camera, with poor sound, and will most likely give you motion sickness

doesnt have the same ring to

hey girl, lets go watch a movie at the cinemas with a bag of popcorn

hey girl, lets go watch a downloaded movie taken by some guy with a handheld camera, with poor sound, and will most likely give you motion sickness

Some of us know how to get HD copies, have very comfy couches, and can make our own popcorn.

So come over my house, sounds nicer than lets go out in public ;)

Who the hell pays $5 for a coffee? I bought a nice coffee machine for my home office and buy the best beans from those barista cafes. Probably costs me about $0.50 a cup all up including milk.

I have read that the cup it comes in costs more than the coffee beans. About 30 cents from memory.

Some of us know how to get HD copies, have very comfy couches, and can make our own popcorn.

So come over my house, sounds nicer than lets go out in public ;)

its a date!!

ill bring the Choc tops

Ive downloaded heaps of "HD" movies and just about all of them, I need to squint my eyes to read the title and use my grandparents hearing aid to hear it

admittedly, they are the newer films though

Go to the PB and search for "yify" ... all are 720p and 1080p.

For the last few Summers, (friends of) Event Cinemas have been selling as many $7:50 tickets as you like as long as you use them up in the next two months. Purchase online. I think we could use them any time except Saturday night.

Go to the PB and search for "yify" ... all are 720p and 1080p.
He'll still have to use his grandparents hearing aid to hear it. ;)
Maybe try "etrg" for a better bit rate and sometimes, even a better sample rate. Though he would have to put up with an avi file.

Back