Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hello Adelaidians!

Let's back up the excellent turnout from the last meeting with another one this month.

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 28th April, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Bez23 - I know you requested that it wasn't this week, sorry! This was the only one I could do!

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sending in your RSVPs, hope you've had a great Easter break.

Yes
eeho
CJay
magpiedan

Maybe
Noah

No
Danrc

Looking forward to seeing some of you this evening, and hopefully the rest of you at the next meeting!

Cheers,
Erin

Hello Adelaidians!

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 26th May, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Guys,

I can't do the 30th, but I'm happy to continue organising the meeting even though I can't attend, and hand over the reigns to Corey for the night. I may be able to pop in at some stage, but I won't make it to the whole thing.

If I get one more vote for the 30th I'll change it.

Cheers,
Erin.

Don't let those riff raff interstaters change the date. ;)

Otherwise it can be a good two part session with a Monday and Saturday meetup. I'd suggest keeping it at a Monday for now, unless there is a large influx for the Saturday. (first saturday meetup for Somersoft)

Don't let those riff raff interstaters change the date. ;)

Otherwise it can be a good two part session with a Monday and Saturday meetup. I'd suggest keeping it at a Monday for now, unless there is a large influx for the Saturday. (first saturday meetup for Somersoft)

let me know if you guys are going to catch up on that saturday haha

Sounds like we're leaning towards the 31st then. Erin are you able to make this? Otherwise I can handle the organising of it.

Hi everyone,

I won't be able to make the 31st, but it does sound like the best time to have the meeting so I'll hand the reigns over to you Corey!

Not a problem. :)

Saturday night, I've been meaning to try out The Little Hunter, so this may be the perfect chance.

Time: 7pm
Venue: The Little Hunter
http://www.thelittlehunter.com.au/hunting/

RSVP: If you could get back soon with RSVP's that would be fantastic, as Saturday night tables usually book up fairly quickly in the CBD.

Definites so far:
CJay
Waldo
DaveM
DT
Kum Yin Lau (can you confirm)
Bez (can you confirm)

Back