A Small Win Today

Hi All,
Well with my self esteem low at the moment as job hunting has been tiresome,hard work and damm right depressing and with no luck, finally solicitor calls today after 16 months of to and fro with my insurer I receive a settlement amount from my work injury not a lot regarding how severe it was but at least I can move on with that and pay some bills.

Sorry to hear that but good that you can finally start moving on.

Thanks for your kind gesture,having worked full time since age of 17 and now 53 I so desperately want to work although I cannot do any hands on work I can do most other types I must have put out over 300 job apps over the last 12 months it is so drags you down cannot even get a look in ,I always pick and dust my self off though and keep on going I just hold on to the fact that something will come my way with perseverance .
Cheers

definitely. If you want to work, then keep going.

Maybe some time out here and there. How 'bout a meditation retreat now?

Well I actually am going away for 5 days with my partner to daydream Island,we have not been able to do this for all so long my youngest boy is Autistic and my lovely daughter is giving us a break so this is as good as it gets at the moment

Back