Barbaric

Apparently the guy who beheaded him was English and what is happening as we know young men are actually going over to join up, as has happened in Oz. We should not allow them back into the country. Throw away their passports.

Certainly did, and to think we have "Islamic Extremists" living here! A great feather in the cap for Multiculturalism!

You really think a tiny portion of the population behaving like idiots proves that multiculturalism doesn't work?

Apparently the guy who beheaded him was English and what is happening as we know young men are actually going over to join up, as has happened in Oz. We should not allow them back into the country. Throw away their passports.

This could only work if they are residents, but not if they are citizens. Once they're granted citizenship, they are our responsibility forever more. We can punish them as we see fit within the constraints of our legal system, but it would be unjust to expect other countries to deal with them while we wipe our hands clean.

This could only work if they are residents, but not if they are citizens. Once they're granted citizenship, they are our responsibility forever more. We can punish them as we see fit within the constraints of our legal system, but it would be unjust to expect our countries to deal with them while we wipe our hands clean.

Yes Fifth, your quite right.

Did hear comments not sure which politician discussing the option of cutting off any form of Government benefits to anyone who is involved with these groups. This could actually hurt to a degree, doubt it will be the answer though.

These animals are the product of US,Saudia Arabia,Qatar,Turkey. When the Syrian conflict began all the listed countries were funding the so called "rebels" or FSA, forward 1 year and these same animals are beheading westerners, getting the dole from aus govt.

Certainly did, and to think we have "Islamic Extremists" living here! A great feather in the cap for Multiculturalism!
I always find it odd when people blame multiculturalism for terrorism.

These terrorists are fighting against multiculturalism too - they oppose all cultures except their own.

In fact, the views of the anti-multiculturalism brigade are frighteningly similar to those of the terrorists.

I always find it odd when people blame multiculturalism for terrorism.

These terrorists are fighting against multiculturalism too - they oppose all cultures except their own.

In fact, the views of the anti-multiculturalism brigade are frighteningly similar to those of the terrorists.

I think you are drawing a long bow comparing an Anti- Multiculturalist to a Terrorist.

It's not the first beheading done in almost identical circumstances
I think the first one was Daniel pearl, and then there was a Korean, Japanese and a few more Americans

I've seen a few of them, and they are horrible

I wouldn't recommend any one to watch them, even if you are curious or think you are insensitive

You can't unseen what youve seen

Even the beheading in game of throne was sickening, and that was just a show

Let alone witnessing it in it's real form

It's not the first beheading done in almost identical circumstances
I think the first one was Daniel pearl, and then there was a Korean, Japanese and a few more Americans

I've seen a few of them, and they are horrible

I wouldn't recommend any one to watch them, even if you are curious or think you are insensitive

You can't unseen what youve seen

What I am saying is that " Multiculturalism" while it has many positives, also has negatives.

Why not say what you really think Harro? Do you think like I do that multiculturalism has been great except for the recent Muslims? No one wants to say that do they? It's like it's a taboo word? I'm proud of most of Australia's immigrants. All of em, except for one lot. The Chinese are super smart and hard working. You wander around the CBD of Sydney and half the people seem to be Chinese. All polite, wealthy, and well dressed and obviously all working and rushing about. They are incredible. The Italians and Greeks, they are like our brothers now. They are our mates. The Indians all work hard as do the Vietnamese and other south east asians.

Check this out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gela-Merkel-view-multiculturalism-failed.html

Not once do they mention the word 'Muslim', however everyone knows it's who they are talking about.

French president Nicolas Sarkozy has joined David Cameron in condemning multiculturalism as a failure.

Cameron launched a scathing attack earlier this months on 30 years of multiculturalism in Britain warning that it fostered extremism.

His damning verdict came just months after German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that multiculturalism in Germany had failed.

Now Sarkozy has joined the growing number of European leaders who have adopted identical views on multiculturalism..

Europe has big problems coming up with the muslim immigrants. They have massive rates of unemployment. It's not any other immigrants, not the Indians, not the Asians, not anyone else, just the Muslims. I actually think they are doing it on purpose. To exploit non-muslims. The even call it 'infidel welfare'.

I'd like to see muslim immigration into this country stoped. We don't need the risk. Even if just 1% of them are nutters, and 99% good, the 1% nutters is way to much. We should quickly take in a heap of the Iraqi Christians and the Yazidi's, the ones being slaughtered by the ISIS nutjobs, and see how they go?

See ya's.

This could only work if they are residents, but not if they are citizens. Once they're granted citizenship, they are our responsibility forever more. We can punish them as we see fit within the constraints of our legal system, but it would be unjust to expect other countries to deal with them while we wipe our hands clean.

You are probably correct.

Another weird thing that's happening both here and in the UK and Europe is that it's the second generation that's turning radical. So mum and dad appreciate their new country and life, are good citizens and all, and the kids for some reason turn to radical islam.

See ya's.

You are probably correct.

Another weird thing that's happening both here and in the UK and Europe is that it's the second generation that's turning radical. So mum and dad appreciate their new country and life, are good citizens and all, and the kids for some reason turn to radical islam.

See ya's.

Like that 19 year old on sbs insight supporting 'ISIS' AFP is doing nothing. Feel sorry for the Assyrians in Iraq as well as the Yezdis.

There should be a law to be deported out of Aus regardless if you are citizen or whatever 1 strike and gone.

I am for immigration, so long as they are peaceful, law abiding people and not religious extremists with their own agenda.
It would seem our "Trusted" authorities have been lax to say the least in allowing such "Scum" to reside in our country. Hence, the title of the thread Barbaric.
If or should I say when an atrocity occurs within our country as it did to Lee Rigby in London in 2013, I wonder what people will think about our screening of immigrants then!

Back