where to buy please help

I'm a first home buyer in Melb ,VIC
Me and my wife have been looking at the S.Easter Suburb area and we like it here and we've been living there.We are almost buying a land in Lyndhurst(Mariott waters) but we are still not too sure as its far to the city and no shopping centers there etc also not sure as there is a waste dump in lyndhurst... We were also looking at Narre Warren south but transport is not that close and we heard driving is hell using the freeway during weekdays..

Any idea our budget is between 350k and 400k.
Any help would be really appreciated

I'm a first home buyer in Melb ,VIC
Me and my wife have been looking at the S.Easter Suburb area and we like it here and we've been living there.We are almost buying a land in Lyndhurst(Mariott waters) but we are still not too sure as its far to the city and no shopping centers there etc also not sure as there is a waste dump in lyndhurst... We were also looking at Narre Warren south but transport is not that close and we heard driving is hell using the freeway during weekdays..

Any idea our budget is between 350k and 400k.
Any help would be really appreciated

Ferntree gully (has it own train station), Knoxfield or pay a bit more you can get into Wantirna/Wantirna south.
These suburbs are very close to the Knox Shopping centre. (Its one of the bigger shopping centres in Vic.)

From wantirna you can drive to heatherdale or mitcham train station, around 15 mins drive during peak hours.
Also from wantirna you can drive to Glen train station.

I work in the City.
I'm now is Port Melbourne.
Thanks for all the advices i will have a look at frankston south and f Gully.
Hope i'll find something ;)

Back