What your wife won't let you buy...?

On the top of my list is a swim spa... but noooooo apparently that's a stupid idea, as if it's somehow possible for me to have a stupid idea!!! :eek:

Does anyone else have something on their wish list that they aren't allowed to buy due to the final word from the boss?

You need to be sneaky and employ tactics so it's her idea then 'give in' mwahahah

My list is long but in reality not sure I could actually part with the coin so she is really the voice of reason rather than the handbrake.

1997 Porsche 993 - last of the air cooled
porsche_911_carrera_s_993.jpg

Shelby Cobra -Childhood dream car
images

Lamborghini Countach - childhood dream car 2
lamborghini-countach-02.jpg

Mazda Mx 5 track spec - fun toy
1a%20mx5b.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the joke thread? This is a joke right?
YOU are the boss and can do as you please if you're the man of the house.
Unfortunately not.. women become dominating monsters after marriage.
I thank god every day I never got married (came close once). And I?m not even religious.
Have kids though which is good, kids but no nagging wife.

The only thing on the NO list in our house is another wife.

However, as a time-share arrangement, it definitely has its positives. I wouldn't mind giving up cooking 100% of the time, cleaning bathrooms 100% of the time etc.... I'd be happy to give up sole access to my other half if some woman was prepared to buy in to that kind of arrangement. Of course she and I would have to get along, but what's not to like about someone who does half the housework for you??

However, as a time-share arrangement, it definitely has its positives. I wouldn't mind giving up cooking 100% of the time, cleaning bathrooms 100% of the time etc.... I'd be happy to give up sole access to my other half if some woman was prepared to buy in to that kind of arrangement. Of course she and I would have to get along, but what's not to like about someone who does half the housework for you??

Or you could get your partner to do half :cool:

A house cleaner would be cheaper.

What about things that cautious, working hard to look after our money, husband wont let me (the wife) buy? Just reminding some of the dinosaurs (not many here) that we all have to negotiate a bit.

Collectively what my recent world record attempt cost me, my wife is questioning the financial cost of further attempts, especially as they become longer and more complex!

Maybe I should just do it full time.

Any potential sponsors out there? :cool:

pinkboy

Back