What happened to Henry Kaye ??

July 21, 2010
HENRY Kaye, the property spruiker whose investment companies collapsed in 2003, has been banned by ASIC from managing companies for 5 years. Mr Kaye had about 26 companies, which collapsed owing a reported $60 million, mostly relating to property seminars, promotion and loans to attend the seminars.
Read more

I attended one of his seminars,

Im about the only person to ever say this but i thought his courses were great, content was great,

last I heard, other then attending his court appeareances,'

he is involved in a few nightclubs, I believe he lives in elwood and drives a jeep

I went to one of his seminars in albert park many moons ago.....I walked out just after all the air punching, loud music and pump up rubbish started and saw his goons lining the exits with hawk like eyes....

I dragged hubby to an evening and we really disliked the loud music, air pumping etc too. Once he started the presentation, we realised it was not for us, and we joined several others leaving early.

What disgusted us was that as people got up and drifted out, he was calling out to them, embarrassing them, and asking things like "so that man doesn't want to make money" or that type of thing.

One of my friends is still paying off the $15k personal loan for the course she attended. Must have been 12 years ago now.

Back