We've Done it Again!

Srini linked to this thread a couple days ago from her post here .

As the thread's a few years old, I thought I'd provide an update....

After 15 years of property investment we've finally exited the Rat Race last year and retired early, relocating to Victoria.

Currently in portfolio housekeeping (pardon the pun ;)) mode, as well as pursuing other investment/business interests including teaching/mentoring other investors (who ask) starting out down the property investment road also pursuing an early retirement.

Living the dream! . . . it's a tough gig, but I guess we'll manage. :)

Dream big, believe you can do it, devise your plan, persistently working it and keep focus - Never give up!

Anyway I hope this provides some inspiration for others to follow.

Last edited:

After 15 years of property investment we've finally exited the Rat Race last year and retired early, relocating to Victoria.

Currently in portfolio housekeeping (pardon the pun ;)) mode, as well as pursuing other investment/business interests including teaching/mentoring other investors starting out down the property investment road also pursuing an early retirement.

Dream big, believe you can do it, devise your plan, persistently working it and keep focus - Never give up!

As always Rixter you have my admiration as well as gratitude for sharing so freely on this forum.

Currently in portfolio housekeeping (pardon the pun ;)) mode, as well as pursuing other investment/business interests including teaching/mentoring other investors (who ask) starting out down the property investment road also pursuing an early retirement.

You have definitely inspired me!!!

I hope to also retire from the rat race one day and be able to perform activities that benefits the community such as pro bono, obtain a pilot's licence and a stint as a jackaroo! Always wanted to fly over the Kimberley.

Back