Western Sydney/Parramatta region market is stupidly crazy

I was at a couple of auctions in 2003 and saw a few of them in a similar condition for $240k-260k.

WOW! That's very interesting. How fickle is the market!:eek:

I went to R&W auction last month just out of interest. CRAZY!! I used to see a few familiar investors at those auctions but only saw one person I know. Looks like lots of new players. And fist home owners. Even the OO went quite high.

I'm trying to ascertain when will be the best time to sell a couple of my Mt Druitt or Blacktown ones.

I have one I will sell next year but that area definitely has room to grow. Watching all areas with interest.:D

I have one I will sell next year but that area definitely has room to grow. Watching all areas with interest.:D

Haha, me too!

BTW, in 2003, the Agent doing the DH Auctions was Elliot Shiner. Auctions were often done on site. After the auction, Aaron would take the underbidders on a tour, showing their available stock, & sell it for really good prices.

$220k+. I notice the copper piping is already stripped out of the walls.

really? i based mine on the fact a 4bdr renovated would probably fetch $290kish,

but youd need to spend at least $50k fixing it up, plus more if you include copper, plus most people dont know how to do a reno and wont be able to tell teh difference between a inflated quote or a realistic quote

EDIT: davem, you are probably right, people have been paying more then Market price Minus work needed minus purchase price

Ill update mine to $210-$215k

Greystanes

Another one for the stupid crazy file...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-greystanes-114975259

3 bed, single living area, second toilet and study in the garage.

770K!!!

Hiya

And i just got my valuation back : 3 bedder PLUS 1 approved granny flat (nothing flash but both has new bathrooms plus 1 brand new kitchen). Big block 700sqm

CBA valued it at 520K :eek:

Is anyone else experiencing low valuations from CBA? I am thinking i shd move maybe they are too bloated with loans now??:confused:

Hiya

And i just got my valuation back : 3 bedder PLUS 1 approved granny flat (nothing flash but both has new bathrooms plus 1 brand new kitchen). Big block 700sqm

Is anyone else experiencing low valuations from CBA? I am thinking i shd move maybe they are too bloated with loans now??:confused:

Soory forgot to say it is in Greystanes:D

Hiya

Virgo, you need to watch this You Tube video.

It explains possibly why your banks valuation is coming back low.

I hope this helps.

Back