W2BW in API Magazine

want2bewealthy,

Congratulations Jeremy on being published in June's API Magazine: Page 5 & Page 42 - well done!

FWIW our client, Jan Miley is on Page 40 with her story too :)

Thought I'd add my piece too, don't mean to hi-jack the topic or anything.

I was also included in the June issue of API, just a small interview regarding buying in this economic climate.

Seems a great little mag, I'll be getting a subscription shortly..

I do subscribe and haven't received my copy yet. Probably it has hit the shelves before it is posted to subscribers :rolleyes:

More often than not, the subscribers get their hands on the current issue several days before it hits the newsagents.

Occasionally, it delays due to logistics of the distributors.

I subscribe and do not have my copy yet (maybe tomorrow :rolleyes:) and it is a little odd as the June issue would normally have arrived around mid-May.

Power & water

Mine arrived on Friday. The little tax deduction it is.
It certainly helped the mail man find us; now that our area has power and water installed. Looking forward to the roads getting gutters and sealed as well.:D

Must get around to reading it. Just busy at present collecting firewood for the winter.

Gee Cee

More often than not, the subscribers get their hands on the current issue several days before it hits the newsagents.

Occasionally, it delays due to logistics of the distributors.

I subscribe and do not have my copy yet (maybe tomorrow :rolleyes:) and it is a little odd as the June issue would normally have arrived around mid-May.

Hi Player,

I thought so, the May issue came end April. Probably this one is too much in demand :)

What about me?

Just got mine really late also.

I thought my subscription had run out!

Well done Jeremy......now I can see you....but have you seen me?

I'm on page 21.

Regards JO

Ahha - still to get mine ..so we have Jo and Jeremy in the June issue ..
any one else from SS ?

Famous bunch of people we hang about with here !

Back