The House of Hancock

Anyone watch this last night ? I thought it was pretty good, helps explain why Gina is the way she is when it came to splitting up her kids allowance. Thing is she hated it and kicked up a fuss when Lang played hard ball yet she does the same to her kids, go figure.

Yes i watched it. Interesting how the Gina character was always eating something and Rose was interesting too.

Absolutely loved it and cant wait for final episode.Always thought Gina should keep her nose out of her dad's affairs and that Lang and Rose had an unwritten contract i.e.: he'd provide the money and she'd provide the 'entertainment' and I think he got his money's worth. However, on seeing that last night I can understand Gina's side of it more now, he was spending her money as well, not just his own and Rose was going beserk with the money.

Geez Rose never looked like that though....

hnnnggggggggggggggggg :D

Close :D

411056-2bc87a3c-ad94-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94.jpg

410733-2a93928c-ad94-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94.jpg

what time on TV??? If it coincides with My Kitchen Rules then I am out, shame.

Clashed with Shark Tank! Caught the last half hour but will rewatch on Tues (if it's a repeat). Made me feel sorry for Gina ... that she had to play hard and ruin her relationship with her father to save her future from Rose

what time on TV??? If it coincides with My Kitchen Rules then I am out, shame.

You could try the 9jumpin app.

I wonder with those type of shows. It all looks good- but there must be an awful lot of speculative material in the show. They'd never have access to enough real life ata to give a accurate portrayal.

I'm not saying it is all gospel but apparentley some of the harsher stuff Lang said to Gina was actually in writing !

I just watched it - entertaining. I'd guess the best is to come in the next episode. Slow to start with, but sets the scene.

Where's Gina's accent from? Did she actually speak like that? Or did the actor playing Gina get it wrong?

It sounds like a lot of South African, a bit of double bay, English and a pinch of Kiwi.

Back