Someone is impersonating Nathan on the TV.

Not sure if its been posted but I just saw an ad for A Current Affair for tomorrow showing a 25yo fella who retired from his job and owns 25 properties

It looked a bit like Nathan... but shorter!

EDIT
9 News rather than a current affair

Last edited:
Lol, yep it is Nathan.

I don't think you could make him look shorter though! I've met the bloke and he's huge!! (No offence Nathan, you must remember i'm 5" :p )

From his FB he's been making a few headlines for himself lately - good on him!

From his FB he's been making a few headlines for himself lately - good on him!

I agree!!! I'm betting many who watch tomorrow night will be thinking he's lucky... if only they knew how much hard work he puts into what he does. I'm amazed at what he does with those houses and in the areas they are in. I'd be too scared to drive to the border of those areas, let alone step foot in a trashed house! He deserves his success, no luck involved there!

you must remember i'm 5" :p

5 inches? Woah, you're shorter than I thought. :p

The only people who musn't look huge to you Lil, must be the munchkins from Wizard of Oz. :)

LOL,

Yep thats me all 6'4 of it! :)

Lets see how its doctor'd etc...

Was it mad news grab? I have been out all arvo and never have time for TV.

Congrats Nathan! :cool:

I'll try to catch channel 9 tonight... actually, you should record it and put it up on youtube Nathan :cool:

i was watching - and blinked - and missed it! actually, we had people for dinner and i was trying to watching while keeping up my end of a conversation ... well done and no negativity at all.

Awesome Nath, time for a little celebration :cool: Get one of these in ya:

epic_food.jpg

Made of riblets individually wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned chicken, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned duck, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned turkey, wrapped in woven bacon strips and slow cooked for 7 hrs.

Vincenzo

Its missing the other 3 food groups, Chicken skin, salt and crackle.

Well done Nath! how's the your real show going, not just these celebrity appearances.

Jezza

We have a simiar..but looks more appetizing, creation here too.
A turducken is a turkey, stuffwith a duck, stuffed with a chicken, who is stuffed with sausage dressing.

A turporken..very simiar..but there is a roast of pork.

Back