Recommended Contacts For Tradies

As there seems to be a lot of threads asking for recommendations for this or that trade and without highjacking wylie's thread I thought it deserved a dedicated thread of it's own.

I have made a very basic spreadsheet for recommended trades for each state of Oz. Please feel free to add to the list, fill in missing details or make the spreadsheet better.

Just click on the relevant state you are after at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

Hopefully we can get quite a detailed list together for all to reference.

Regards

Regrow

Attachments

• Recommended Contacts for Tradies.xls
    37 KB · Views: 146
What a great idea, to start a spreadsheet. I was trying to do a similar thing with my thread, but it seems it just didn't take off.

I am also aware that people (including me :D) probably don't want to give away their favourite tradies' names because it could mean that we will have trouble actually getting that tradie to our house when everyone else is trying to get them :D.

Having said that, I will add to the spreadsheet and put down some of our favourite tradies.

This spreadsheet idea is much easier than having to search through a thread, so don't worry about hijacking my thread. This is better.

This spreadsheet idea is much easier than having to search through a thread, so don't worry about hijacking my thread. This is better.

Thanks wylie, hopefully it will get added to.

Regards

Regrow

Thanks arms.

Regrow

i think maybe a direction on how to add contacts to this spreadsheet may not go astray ,

download and open the spreadsheet on your computor ,then add your contact details into the relevant column/s ,then save to somewhere on your computer thats handy for you ,then submit a reply back to here and add the spreadsheet file from where you saved it via the attach files facility :)

knew i'd stuff it up

And once again in the right state :rolleyes:
Just a tip for the others, check the tabs on the bottom, and make sure you add to the right state. :D

Attachments

• Spread sheet for trades somersoft.xls
    41 KB · Views: 92
Back