PMs - lift your game on adverts!

I've been searching for a rental home for my retired mother, and have been blown away by how poor some of the ads are.

I really shouldn't have to call the PM to find out which floor the apartment is on, and whether there is a lift or not. It would be great to have pictures of the inside, not just the outside. Okay, so maybe your landlord won't shell out for a floor plan but how about giving me an idea of the layout in words? If there's a storage cage, be lovely to know how big it is etc.

Vent over.

Two possible outcomes - either you go/contact the agent or move on.

Look in a different area where the places are worth more and the agent does their job.

I've been searching for a rental home for my retired mother, and have been blown away by how poor some of the ads are.

I really shouldn't have to call the PM to find out which floor the apartment is on, and whether there is a lift or not. It would be great to have pictures of the inside, not just the outside. Okay, so maybe your landlord won't shell out for a floor plan but how about giving me an idea of the layout in words? If there's a storage cage, be lovely to know how big it is etc.

Vent over.

Re: pinkboy / Dazz comments lol :D

I only email agents first and never add my number. I list everything I want answered, and copy and paste the content to the next agent/email, making small changes. Many times, in my follow up emails and/or call...they do not know if the cage is for my use, or which one is my parking spot etc. :eek::(:mad:

In summary, some are useless, some are useful. Email them all first, if they respond in full sentences and punctuation :rolleyes:, go from there.

Agree with propertyVIC, very frustrating and so slack. Some of them even think one street shot is enough, shows a total disregard bordering on contempt for tenants. Can't believe they would put their reputation out there so clearly in such a huge forum as the net, must be stupid as well. Good to note which REAs are slack and not give them any managements.
Cheers
crest133

Back