PM Mandurah area in WA

Mandurah has been popular among the investors for investment and rental property.
I was wondering if any of the esteemed forum members who have rentals in the area can recommend a PM or an agency that provides excellent service ?

Thanks
Kevin

Hi Kevin

I use Ockerby Real estate, they are excellant and they do not bother you for the little things and they have a no tolerance attitude to late rent etc.

They are a little more costly than others in the area, but I liked her no nonsense approach, and so far so good, only good tenants and only vacant for 2 weeks in 1 year. And the gardens are better than when we started renting it out - excellant tenants.

Celeste

Hi Kevin,

We use Jodee at Village Realty. She's had one of our IP's for awhile now and we've found her so good we've just shifted another IP over to her. No nonsense, no late rents as she has a strict compulsory direct debit policy with all tennants. They run a very clean rental book as they will only take on good, well maintained properties which attract decent tennants. IMHO one of the most important measures of a PM is how they handle difficult situations and when we had trouble with a tennant letting the lawn/garden go we made one call to voice our concern and she acted within hours to get it resolved with the tennant. We were kept informed, the tennant was made to pay for replacement of dead plants and a gardening service to bring the place back to previous standard. A fortnightly lawn mowing service was then implemented at tennants expense. We were very impressed. Funny thing is, although she is strict, the tennants seem to like and respect her or as one tennant recently said "she's good value".

Flatout

Thanks for the replies guys,

Am still following this up and have yet to decide who I will use.
Always better to use a recommendation from someone who is currently using a PM in the area.

Thanks again..
KEvin

Back