Phil Anderson teaches to buy property with capital growth for $1?

Has anyone heard of PHil anderson and his lunch money way of helping people buy top properties in cities for $1

iIgot an offer of free tickets which i know will just be an lure to the more expensive course.

What do people know or think about this sort of things pls.

Maybe do a search on the web and see whether what he presents has any real benefit to your current or future situation.

The reality is that the free ticket is just a come on for an over priced pay as you go course and unless there is some real meat in the short presentation then they are a waste of time.

Cheers

Has anyone heard of PHil anderson and his lunch money way of helping people buy top properties in cities for $1

iIgot an offer of free tickets which i know will just be an lure to the more expensive course.

What kind of lunch can you buy for $1.00 nowadays?

Two packets of Tomato sauce, 1/2 a chip?

You sure it's $1.00?

Sounds like options. If so then it isn't for amateurs or weak willed people. You need to be fairly aggressive, patient and knowledgeable of your target before entering into options agreements. I've never seen a mum and dad succeed with options and ive seen a few people over the years try. All failed.

Almost certainly vendor financing, or wrapping.

In this situation the $1 is relevant because you only need a financial transaction of $1 to make all the contracts binding.

Almost certainly vendor financing, or wrapping.

In this situation the $1 is relevant because you only need a financial transaction of $1 to make all the contracts binding.

Or as the old english contract law said - a peppercorn is good consideration.

Strategies apparently include...

1. How to turn a 'lunch money' budget into a million dollar property portfolio
  2. How you can adopt a property investment model that requires just 1 hour of your time per month.- perfect for the busy person or if you want more time with your family
  3. A strategy showing how you can retire with $5 mil net wealth.
  4. The vital information about new government laws that will put a rocket under your super balance - increasing it by 500% or more in 15 years.
  5. How to save yourself paying a single cent in capital gains tax when you sell an investment property.
  6. Why many great property investment strategies fail and learn how to avoid it happening to you.
  7. Where 'A Grade' property investors are buying today and why.
  8. How to add investment properties that will finance your business 'Exit Plan'.
  9. How clever investors are taking advantage of the booming property market without being crushed by debt or sacrificing valuable family time.

Been to a few of the "dangling carrot" seminars...

You'll learn more here, and not have to use any petrol.

salesman at the back of seminar room.

Get ready for some discount if you sign up whatever with him on the day !

installment payment plan is also available.

At end of the day, if you buy a house for $1 but only can sell it for $0.5. what's the point ?

if you can buy house for $1 and resale it for $2 then it may be worthwhile to spend some time attend the seminar.

just my opinion

Taylor

From lunchmoney site

During these 4 information-packed Webinars Phil Anderson (Lunch Money Property Millionaire) will show you how he...

• Regularly buy's properties for just $1 out of his pocket.
  • Add's several properties (or more) a year to his portfolio and keeps the holding costs down to just his lunch money or less
  • Get's his properties doing the hard work for him, so he can typically turn 1 property into 3 properties in the first 5 years, by applying his proven rules for property selection
  • Control the deal so that he get's thousands of dollars of inclusions, including things like Stamp Duty AND have a wait list of first-class tenants ready to step straight into my property, guaranteeing his income from Day 1
  • Enjoy's plenty of time with his family, having retired at just 38

New Properties

Back