Perth Watercorp

Watercorp have changed their billing policy and are now sending one every 2 months. I worked out I will receive 24 bills a year, seems a bit excessive !

I told them I would pay once a year up front if they would give me a discount but they refused, doesn't seem right to me, anyone had the same ?

Watercorp have changed their billing policy and are now sending one every 2 months. I worked out I will receive 24 bills a year, seems a bit excessive !

Agree it is a PITA getting six bills per property each year.

However, Water Corp (in WA) do have a system where the consumption aspect can be billed to the tenants directly rather than the Owner, so this might be a good option in your case to contact them and put this is place.

I have had it billed directly to the tenants in the past and have been burnt twice due to tenant saying they paid it upon leaving when they hadn't (only finding out after giving them their bond back). I should of rung up Watercorp and checked. Ohwell it wasn't too much, since then I get the money directly from the tenant so I know what has/hasnt been paid.

Under the new system we'd be getting 48 bills a year. However you can ask for paperless billing - you just need to go to the Watercorp website and set it up. You can also set up direct debit bill payment at the same time. Easy :)

Agree it is a PITA getting six bills per property each year.

However, Water Corp (in WA) do have a system where the consumption aspect can be billed to the tenants directly rather than the Owner, so this might be a good option in your case to contact them and put this is place.

I've always done this on the past with no problems up until this year. I need to change back again as I'll be getting 24 also.

I told them I would pay once a year up front if they would give me a discount but they refused, doesn't seem right to me, anyone had the same ?

They don't read your meter regularly either so there would be some guesswork in there until they do read it. The first water consumption bill we received had us hoping it wouldn't continue at those rates

Try paying extra for your rates, see what happens (credit or refund) :D

They don't read your meter regularly either so there would be some guesswork in there until they do read it. The first water consumption bill we received had us hoping it wouldn't continue at those rates

Try paying extra for your rates, see what happens (credit or refund) :D

actually im pretty sure they have changed to read the metres every 2 months

Back