Partnership wanted brisbane

I'm a keen property investor seeking a like-minded person to partner up with and do some buy/renovate/sell or possibly small development deals.
I am a carpenter by trade, so would be looking to do a lot of the work myself. I have a real passion for property and am 100% drivin to succeed. Someone with prior experience in these areas would be preferred.
Would like to meet up with anyone interested to discuss options and legalities.

I'm a keen property investor seeking a like-minded person to partner up with and do some buy/renovate/sell or possibly small development deals.
I am a carpenter by trade, so would be looking to do a lot of the work myself. I have a real passion for property and am 100% drivin to succeed. Someone with prior experience in these areas would be preferred.
Would like to meet up with anyone interested to discuss options and legalities.

Hi Robbo, have you bought and IPs any in the past?

In general, how conducive do you think the current property market is to make decent money with a buy/reno/sell strategy?

What could you bring to the table apart from carpentry skills? What return for your efforts would you expect?

Lastly, where are you? -- EDIT: I just saw the subject says Brisbane.

(Not having a go at you, just getting a feel. :D)

Last edited:
Hi vaughan,
Thanks for your reply. I haven't been involved in a deal like this before, but have recently bought my first investment property in Gladstone.

In regards to your question on the current market for a buy/Reno/sell as we know the market is slow at the moment, i think you need to be able to think outside the square. Meaning descisions made need to be more innovative, smarter and thoroughly researched. Extensive Research needs to be done into what the area demographic wants and what people sought after in a property.
One option may be to look at properties that have subdivision potential.
This is where I think 2 heads will be a lot better than 1 in bouncing around ideas on how we can make our property more attractive to the buyer.

Along with my 7 years carpentry experience, I have studied and researched different aspects of Property obsessively via books, magazines, Internet (property software), seminars and DVDs. Although I have only just recently got a foot in the property door I believe I have the knowledge, passion and ability to work the numbers and figures to make deals profitable.

Lastly I live in Brisbane.

Hope I've answered your questions sufficiently.

Hey robbo,

I am keen to discuss this idea with you. I have been considering doing something very similar.

I also live in Brisbane. I will send you a PM.

Chris

Let me know if you got my email mate, as when I went to send it, it says I was logged out.

So not sure if it went through.

Back