OK OK, how did you come up with your SS name??

Since I'd be one of the best sorghum and wheat growers on this forum, or to have ever been on this forum, in the past or future, I'd reckon topcropper was appropriate.

See ya's.

Mine is a street near where we live..... pretty boring..... and I wish I had chosen a more feminine moniker. Lots of people seem to think I'm a bloke :D

Mine is a street near where we live..... pretty boring..... and I wish I had chosen a more feminine moniker. Lots of people seem to think I'm a bloke :D
Don't worry, even with a female avatar, I still get the odd reference to being male. Maybe now with the addition of a photo in my profile combined with my avatar they'll make the right connection! :eek: :rolleyes:

used to have a vlog with the same title, easy to remember id for all the forums I was in in the days before you could use a facebook account to login to stuff.

Short (or nickname) for my real name.

Most people can't remember or pronounce my proper name (Olwyn) so I've been called Olly for ages!

And for some reason I'm always taken for a bloke too! :confused:

Last edited:
My real name is Margaret, and being a great-grandmother in Hobart, I get annoyed too that people on this forum assume I am a male due to my forum name and avatar.

I chose Dazz because my small Schnauzer was named George Reginald. Unfortunately he died about 26 years ago, and so I chose Dazz to remember him by.

My avatar was chosen from the selection on here which best represented my favourite grand daughter Penelope, who is the bouncer down at my local pub.

Wanted to chose Slash.....but...thought people would think I was a serial killer or something.;)

No Sash is a nickname that people call me.......should see my last name...it causes identity thieves nightmares....it has 14 characters!!:D

Back