New Arrival

Hello All

I would like to introduce our new baby boy. Cade Rylan Waymouth was born on Wednesday 7th March at 3:40pm.

All 3 of us are well, except for lack of sleep:eek:
He weighed in at 2996 grams or 6lbs 9oz.

Our little man was in a hurry as he was born an hour and a half after arriving at the hospital, and was 10 days early. No time for drugs!!!

Once I learn how to post attachments I will post a pic of him.

Regards

Regrow

Congratulations to your and your partner regrow.

An hour and a half isn't long to touchdown! That's about how long my first took. Watchout for the next one. My second took 20mins. You better move closer to the hospital. :)

Is that why you're called "Regrow"?

Ha Ha no its because my wife's names is Regan and myself Rowan ie: Regrow:D

An hour and a half isn't long to touchdown! That's about how long my first took. Watchout for the next one. My second took 20mins. You better move closer to the hospital.

Yes we were lucky as I was at work that day. The midwife said the same thing, that we should go to the hospital asap next time. They say for the first one you have plenty of time.

Regards

Regrow

Woohoo!

That is great news, Rowan. Congrats to both of you.
I hope that the baby brings you both much joy.

Dale

another one! :D

must be something in the ss water .... congratulations and enjoy every minute of this wonderful little guy.

Congratulations on the new arrival!

I hear you on the sleep ;) It gets worse before it gets better!

Cheers
aef

Congrats Regrow..post a photo when you can..my wife will go all goey ;)

We're expecting the next one in 2 Months so it must be the hormones for her :D

Somersoft members have been busy of late

nah....neversoft ;)

Great to see so may different..and great things happening in peoples lives; 2007 should be a great year ;)

Good onya Rowan - congratulations.

How did you get home so quick - did they put on a special chopper for you ?? Or have you changed jobs....

Dazzling, no I am on holidays from the rig but I have also been doing some work in my trade of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration on my off time.:rolleyes:

Here are some photo's.

Regards

Regrow

Congratulations to you and Mrs Regrow

blu_cupckes.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to this beautiful old world Cade. :)

Congratulations Mum and Dad! That is one quick delivery.

Love the pic Wish ga...was thinking that or a little blue horse. :)

Back