NAB base > standard variable, why?

have no idea just found that out the date by going to the rates page on the nab website it asks you if you want to "live chat". The lovely natalie awnsered my first question but never got back to me on the amount of the drop, maybe you only get one question, have a go see if they answer you and let us know??

have no idea just found that out the date by going to the rates page on the nab website it asks you if you want to "live chat". The lovely natalie awnsered my first question but never got back to me on the amount of the drop, maybe you only get one question, have a go see if they answer you and let us know??

haha, live chat, are you sure you were on the NAB site, next thing we know we will see the lovely natalie on those late night commercials enticing us to 'come online' but knowing NAB they will charge much more than 2.95 a minute, hahaha:D:D

ahh yes, after a certain time the box pops up for a live chat, amazing, a free service from NAB (well, sort of, you could call it marketing spend, and we know where they will recoup the costs, when you take out a loan).

Back