Melbourne based lawyer...

Anyone know a good one....does not necessarily and preferably mean expensive and posh one with the plush office to upkeep.

Would prefer Melbourne, but not absolutely necessary.

More important attributes are whacky, different, social awareness/work background, not scared of controversy, creative, colourful.

That should do it.

Boston Legal.....probably only ever seen shorts of it and I would say that type of lawyer is way to anal for what I want/need.

Ac.....the situation is a little sensitive.

There's one in Canberra that deals with 'sensitive', who may be headed back to Melbourne anytime.

She is ultra creative and 'good' in that she'll screw over or stab in the back whoever you want them to, better than they could ever dream up themselves. Not scared of controversy either, but would probably have a plush office once back in Melbourne (although don't be concerned as the tax payers will be paying for it).

She may even waver the fees if you can offer her something that advances her standing - Thai royal family connections perhaps :D.

Contact The Lodge, Canberra :).

There's one in Canberra that deals with 'sensitive', who may be headed back to Melbourne anytime.

She is ultra creative and 'good' in that she'll screw over or stab in the back whoever you want them to, better than they could ever dream up themselves. Not scared of controversy either, but would probably have a plush office once back in Melbourne (although don't be concerned as the tax payers will be paying for it).

She may even waver the fees if you can offer her something that advances her standing - Thai royal family connections perhaps :D.

Contact The Lodge, Canberra :).

lol! While I think Ms Gillard is incompetent I don't think she is corrupt in that sense ;)

Back