ipswich - bundamba

Friends!

I was looking at IP properties up in ipswich this weekend and found some good candidates from my perspective.

Can anyone provide any opinions on the Bundamba community?

I thought it had nice size streets good houses and children could attend any school in ipswich.

Secondary question:

What are the schools that people are really interested in placing their children in?

Best regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Chris,

I have an IP in Bundamba, which used to be a PPOR. And I also work in Bundamba.

It's a suburb with everything, New housing, Old housing, Industrial Estates, Ipswich road goes right thru the middle. It has a train station and also primary and secondary schools as well as a TAFE college.

Having said that, I moved out of the suburb about 3 years ago and there's no way I'd be back. It's a working class suburb with a lot of housing commision. The crime rate is reasonable high and there are a lot of the less desirables living in it. There are good sections though and one of the richest men in Ipswich lives proudly in the suburb.

Personaly I think it's a great suburb for an IP. It has all those things I mentioned as well as handy to the large shopping centre of Booval. There are numerous shops along Brisbane road also.

Regards,
Jason

Back