Info on future plans for Chrisities Beach SA

does anyone have any links to information on future plans for christies beach. I have searched the councils and googled but nothing particulary outstanding has turned up. this could mean i am missing something or that Christies Beach won;t become the NEW Glenelg anytime soon.

I am predicting though that it will. Its a beach, has infrastructure and is relatively un developed

I have searched the councils and googled but nothing particulary outstanding has turned up

Perhaps there is nothing that is around to turn up. Perhaps nothing is planned for the area. :)

On a serious note, I did see on the news this evening about some sort of 'summit' relating to the future outlook of the southern Adelaide suburbs. Nothing of substance was actually reported, though — hardly surprising for the 6:00 news I suppose... ;)

I have been keeping an eye on properties in Christies Beach and Christie Downs. Both areas have properties around the $190-250k mark. Down the road from a major shopping hub (Noarlunga Centre), close access to South Road, Southern Expressway and Lonsdale Road to get north relatively quickly, near the beach and there are a lot of properties in the area being snapped up VERY quickly. Only problem is there are some rough areas around and a lot of ex housing trust (that might be a positive for someone with reno skill :D). I am hoping to buy in the area before it takes off (hopefully in the next couple of months I won't be too late). I can't see it being the next Brighton/Glenelg, but maybe the next Hallett Cove.

Back