Have you been outbidded by interstate buyers?

Recently i have witnessed a lot of offers on properties from interstate buyers. They are offering full asking price with the only condition being building reports. The areas I am talking about is Braybrook, Sunshine areas(Vic)

Have you guys noticed this as well?

Full asking price???? The trend in Adelaide at the moment is $20 to $50 K above asking price! It's great for our business, but as an investor it really does test those negotiation skills!

Recently i have witnessed a lot of offers on properties from interstate buyers. They are offering full asking price with the only condition being building reports. The areas I am talking about is Braybrook, Sunshine areas(Vic)

Have you guys noticed this as well?

Don't you hate it when someone else comes along and pushes the price up?
Anyway, you have 2 options, you can pay more or sit back and watch the prices increase. Good luck.

I competed with Perth investors on last 3 acquisitions in Melbourne over the last couple of months.

On a development site I purchased in Frankston Sth, a propsective buyer from Perth emailed the agent offering $20k over the advertised (my buy) price even after being told that it is under an unconditional contract.

Back