Hampton Park Vs Narre Warren

I was just wondering if to buy in Hampton Park or in Narre Warren South.
Is Hampton Park good with transport compared to Narre Warren South?
Any ideas will be appreciated...

I was just wondering if to buy in Hampton Park or in Narre Warren South.
Is Hampton Park good with transport compared to Narre Warren South?
Any ideas will be appreciated...

If you dont mind occasional riots from the black African hooligans that think that bashing up cops is funny then Hampton Park is not bad...

If you want to live in an area where there is no such **** as above, then go for Narre Warren... but then again, Corey lives there, be prepared for massive parties with poorly dressed teens....:eek:

Thanks for the reply. I'm black myself and i'm surprised that black Africans are making alot of trouble.I haven't come across such riot etc..
Are there a lot of blacks living in hampton park? People also complain about them in noble park.
Was it after the incident that happened in Noble Park
Is this a stereotype thing?

Thanks for the reply. I'm black myself and i'm surprised that black Africans are making alot of trouble.I haven't come across such riot etc..
Are there a lot of blacks living in hampton park? People also complain about them in noble park.
Was it after the incident that happened in Noble Park
Is this a stereotype thing?

I dont think there has been any riots lately, but last year there were many reports of street gangs walking around and attacking locals and police.

Some young African guy got killed (i am not sure by who) and shortly after it went out of control... was all over the newspapers.

Friend lives in HP - no issues where he is. Not much transport from what I can see - car is mandatory

Cheers,

The Y-man

i live in noble, and nothing wrong so far ? what is the fuss ? might be looking to get into narre warren next year as well. this year just settle on frankston south.

Maybe I can help??

Hi naijacoder,

I am a local Agent that sells property in various parts of the city of casey. Where you buy depends on what you are trying to get out of the property. All suburbs have their pros and cons, even places like Berwick and Toorak. I personally live in Narre Warren South and have had no problems there, my family and I quite enjoy it.

As for public transport and the like, both suburbs have similar facilities to offer. Don't concern yourself with peopl like "Corey". He is just one idiot that got way too much publicity. People have parties all the time and a lot of them get out of hand.

What I would be looking for is the investment potential. Not necessarily in term of rental, but capital growth and improvements to local infrastructure. My personal opinion (take it however you want to) is that Narre Warren South is the better place to buy property. Sure, it can cost more than Hampton Park, but there is a lot of future growth potential for narre warren south. The casey central shopping centre (and the surrounding land) was recently purchased by AMP and in a joint venture with Westfield they will eventually expand the existing shopping complex into a majot shopping centre. The exansion will be including a new Town centre with boutique shops, restuarants, parks and other community facilities. There is also 'talk' of making a new suburb called 'Caseyville' which will merge the southern part of Narre Warren South and the Northern part of Cranbourne North. The shopping centre and town centre will literally be that, the town centre. All of this information can be found on the City of Caseys website.

Regards

Michael Hamilton
R & R Real Estate
13 Webb Street
Narre Warren 3805

Last edited by a moderator:
Back