Gravity

Saw the movie Gravity last night. Essentially about astronauts trying to get back to Earth after a debris strike cripples their shuttle and other orbital assets.

Fantastic movie, plenty of drama, amazing visuals and gripping story. The absence of sound in space was especially well utilised as was the physics of micro gravity.

If you've got even a remote interest in the space program you'll almost certainly enjoy it. It's even had great reviews from astronauts.

Love a good movie at the cinemas. Might have to organise a babysitter and take the good wife.

She owes me after all the chick flicks Ive sat through with her.

PS. I actually dont mind chick flicks but dont tell the missus that!

watched it on the weekend too, didn't really like it.

it's really a 1 actor movie

Yes, we saw it. I didn't dislike it, but didn't really like it either. I would class it as a middle of the road type film. I definitely wouldn't watch it a second time.

It's probably going to appeal to those who have an interest in space, in the same way that I would probably sit riveted to the spot watching a movie about skating, but most of you would yawn your way through it.

I loved it although those two talking robots were a bit lame. And why would you build a Death Star with an unarmoured exhaust vent WTF?

Saw it today in 3d, with my son and 6 of his mates for his 12th birthday.

They all loved it, as did I.

It was amazing, and any time you get to see Sandra Bullock half naked it's gotta be good. :D

Back