Got My Tickets

Hi All,
Bought my pre sales today On The Green March 2014 Jimmy Barnes,Angels,Hoodoo Gurus,Ian Moss,Darryl Braithwaite should be great night cannot wait to be there.

Cheers Macca446

Sounds great. We are wanting to go to the Hunter again in our RV and have been looking for something more than just visiting the wineries.

Can you please give me some info about the difference in the tickets (I just looked it up).

Is general admission OK? Thanks. Love JIMMY (and the others).

Hi All,
Bought my pre sales today On The Green March 2014 Jimmy Barnes,Angels,Hoodoo Gurus,Ian Moss,Darryl Braithwaite should be great night cannot wait to be there.

Cheers Macca446
What's got 200 legs and 100 teeth?

The entire front row at The Green March concert.

Sounds great. We are wanting to go to the Hunter again in our RV and have been looking for something more than just visiting the wineries.

Can you please give me some info about the difference in the tickets (I just looked it up).

Is general admission OK? Thanks. Love JIMMY (and the others).

Hi,
GA is ok but at the back,I just did not want to stand for 6 hours,so I purchased reserved seating
GA $89.95
Reserved $129 to $150
Cheers

DO NOT ATTEND Jimmy Barnes at Eatons Hill Hotel. They lock 4000 people into one glass ballroom, standing room only, at 38 degrees celsius during a summer storm. Bloody awful.
BTW I have all my teeth.

DO NOT ATTEND Jimmy Barnes at Eatons Hill Hotel. They lock 4000 people into one glass ballroom, standing room only, at 38 degrees celsius during a summer storm. Bloody awful.
BTW I have all my teeth.
Ok. So when you walked in the average number of teeth in the ballroom doubled?

BTW I have all my teeth.

Wow, couldn't disagree more. Seems plenty others disagree too because he keeps coming back and keeps filling the room. I've seen him there 3 times (on top of half a dozen other shows) in the last 2 years. All great shows at a fantastic venue. It's 2000 standing capacity (who would want to sit at a Barnsey concert?) with a large court yard outside should you choose to get some fresh air.

This is a great venue that keeps delivering outstanding acts. Must be something to do with having ex powderfinger guitarist Ian Haug as their booker. Have got my Screaming Jets tickets for a few weeks time and Hoodoo Gurus tickets for Australia Day. But not looking forward to Icehouse a couple of weeks prior, though it will keep the other half entertained.

Fair enough Hoffy. My dislike was probably due to the fact that I had forgotten about Barnsy tickets when I took Mum to Melbourne for the week. Our plane was severely held up getting back to Brisbane and by the time Hubby and I got to the Hotel, at 9pm, I was very tired, very hot and very very cranky. I will try again if they do it in Winter. I'm sorry, but standing room pushed up against the glass windows didn't work for us that night. It was almost as hot and steamy outside in the rain.

Back