Going to WBC's budget briefing lunch next Thursday...

Hi,

Went to the lunch with Bill Evans yesterday and it was great. We were front and centre and I sat next to the State Manager and my wife sat next the National GM of Commercial. We also had the CEO of On The House at our table on the other side of the State GM who I said hello to at the end of the presentation.
Was it really necessary to name drop the list of guests at your table?

I mean; who cares?

Come on man; enough with the name dropping/big noting Michael. :rolleyes:

Just the report would have been fine. Thanks for that bit though.

Thanks for taking the time to give us that report Michael, despite the sniping comments at the beginning of this thread suggesting that you were having a boast.
No sniping with me; just straight out what I reckon.

I note some of the posters who are lauded on the site show so much arrogance
Leave Rob Williamson alone.

only talk about their succeses & don't really give any practical info-
now, now..not accurate. I've often said I'm hopeless at this caper of investing, and have posted a couple of practical bits. ;)

one of the reasons I just don't post much.
Why would what others post stop you from posting? :confused:

Was it really necessary to name drop the list of guests at your table?
Like I said, it was a thrill. I felt very small in that vaulted company and was just sharing how I felt. I've had a bit of a bad run over the last 12 months or so, so it was nice to feel like this again.

Sorry if it put you off, but this community is made up by its members. I personally enjoy reading how other members are feeling and where there heads are at. I like interacting with other members here on a human level and not just turning up here to read more property info absent the human context. If I wanted that I'd stick to the mainstream news media.

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Everyone,

Here's the full presentation from that briefing for anyone interested. Not much narrative, but the charts themselves and the headlines tell the story.

Cheers,
Michael

Attachments

• BUDGET_QLD_2013.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Back