Finding out sales data for my area

I want to find out what houses in a particular area have sold in the last 12 months or so and at what price. Is there a web site available to do a quick search or should i cosy up to my friendly realestate agent. ?.

area is Morphettvale Adelaide SA.

I have done a quick search on this forum and haven;t found anything...although I did do a mans look.!

cheers

having had a better look around i can see that i can pay for a bunch of reports. I might just try the realestate agent and see if they won't slip me a suburb report and street report.

If anyone knows of a free way of getting these though i am all ears.

cheers and merry xmas to all

I want to find out what houses in a particular area have sold in the last 12 months or so and at what price. Is there a web site available to do a quick search
www.onthehouse.com.au costs $5 per year BUT is free if you just do a "map search". Before you splash out on the $5 big spender, I did a search on Morphettville SA (you need to get the spelling exactly correct or it won't work - or choose from the drop down list box) and got zero results
www.streetsales.com.au only costs $19.95 for 3 hours of usage. The timer starts when you pay and 3 hours later you're off - but usually plenty of time.
www.domain.com.au - and click the "recently sold" button in the property search area.

or should i cosy up to my friendly realestate agent. ?
....Well that'd be cheaper :)

PM me the address of a property you're interested in and an email address for yourself. I'll email you a Residex report which contains recent listings and a lot of other useful information.

Back