Feb Canberra Social Get Together

Hi all,

A quick note, Geoff and myself are arranging another social get together for the Canberra Investors Group, for Sunday the 8th of February. At this stage we are talking about the Tradesmans Club, at the corner of Launceston Street and Furzer Street in Woden @ noon.

We thought lunch and a chat might be a nice way to start the new year. Lunches are available at $10-$14 each- but eating is not obligatory. Vegeterain options are generally available.

So mark it in your diary.

We would like to have some indication of numbers before the event, to ensure that food is available, and to assist with the sign in list.

Regards

GeoffW and Mr Ed

PS. Hope everyone had a ripperooski Christmas and new year.

Perth to Canberra is a long way to come for bite to eat?

Our food in the capital is good just didn't know it was THAT good.

Mr Ed

I've just realised- Ed has not included contact details.

Ed normally asks for emails indicating attendance to [email protected].

If you can't make this event, but would like to receive emails about any other events, also email him on that address.

It keeps those in touch who may not visit the forum as often.

We have a good number already saying they are comming.

Cheers

Mr Ed

Canberra Meeting

HI

I would like to come to the Woden Tradies, and actually meet the people
Regarding the actual meeting, Do you guys book a room? How
will I be able to identify the group? This being my first meeting

Regards Julian

** Bump **

Just about there.

There will be a booking sheet at the front desk- but ask for the bistro when you come in (Under "Somers Forum")- I'm not allowed to sign in more than five visitors to the pokies area.

Well the meeting went well, though Phil the Fantastic Photographer was missing, so no snaps I think.

30+ people showed & we had a great chat & beers.

Thanks for organising it Ed & Geoff!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

It was good to put handles (names) to faces to the Canberra contingent of this forum.

I look forward to meeting again and like to also thank Mr Ed and GeoffW for organising the meet.

Son of Crack

It was a good meeting. It was great to meet new people, and to catch up with "old" people.

Good to meet you too, Son :D - it's good to see lurkers, as well as familiar names.

If people who have not contributed to the forum (there were a few there today) wish to- they are welcome. You don't have to give knowledge- asking a question, or introducing yourself, is enough.

It's a great interactive resource that we have here. I came on as a lurker some years ago now- and I have learnt and grown from the forum.

Back