Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

TMNT:

All comes down to your investment strategy. I just look at it that if you have to wait for land values to increase by 40% to make break even costs, it's probably not a developers delight initially. As to what properties are out there which provide better yields and cheaper per sqm, I'm not a Buyers Agent so I'll be keeping those finds to myself. ;)

haha fair enough, I wasnt fishing for deals, just wondering what rent and purchase price you were talking about,

and yes I agree about not having to wait for developments site, however, im looking for a long term buy and hold and develop eventually, while being cashflow positive/neutral

thansk for your help DT and Cjay

any way of hunting down owners to an adjoining semi?
wish I didnt buy 2 semis but did and it would be alright to try and make an offer to the owners of the neighbouring.. might even been DOH

thanks!

any way of hunting down owners to an adjoining semi?
wish I didnt buy 2 semis but did and it would be alright to try and make an offer to the owners of the neighbouring.. might even been DOH

thanks!

try this way, like I did, call up a good agent, tell them you heard a rumour that the owner of the property is looking to list the property, dont tell them you own next door, and if they are proactive or have some time, they will find out who the owner is and contact them

try this way, like I did, call up a good agent, tell them you heard a rumour that the owner of the property is looking to list the property, dont tell them you own next door, and if they are proactive or have some time, they will find out who the owner is and contact them

ha ha nice work! Ill give it a crack :)

Got another one in Elizabeth North for $145k. It's only paying $220 a week in rent, but it's freestanding and rent hasn't increased in over three years.

Now I just need to hope that finance comes through for all of them!

Back