Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

An expensive semi at that. I've financed a few single semis in Downs over the last 12 months at circa 115k.

Maybe because it's 4 bedrooms? The backyard looked fairly big.

I'm not familiar with the area but looking on Google Maps Turnbull Road looks like a fairly dodgy street as well...

I'm not familiar with the area but looking on Google Maps Turnbull Road looks like a fairly dodgy street as well...

Generally avoid semis as not subdividable and don't have much control over who you share a block with.

I was seriously looking at a house 1 street over, in that area. Probably one of the worst areas I've looked at (with the exception of some of the streets in dav park).

The house on Yorktown was about that price range (and probably needed less work). Obviously on a main road though.

Yeah Pricefinder says the first ad popped up back in March but the price seems to be going down....the number stacks up otherwise.

Thanks for the property manager recommendations:), sorry if I am missing something but the names provided appear to be real estate agents?

so does that recommendation correspond to ray white elizabeth for property management?

Cant expect south australians to be bright enough to know the difference mate :)

Not really anything. I've made inquiries on that one a couple of months ago. They were holding out for a good price i think.

They are I made an offer of 170 and they said no. Upped it to 175 still said no and haven't bothered to come back to try and talk me up it was about three weeks ago and it still hasn't sold.

Now I have bought something else but I'd have a go if they went to 170.

It's on a periodic lease though.

Back