draftsman perth

Hi there

Can anybody recommend a draftsman in Perth. My parents are about to build a single storey rear home in St James and would like a design drafted up so they can approach a couple of builders for quotes.

Also, does anyone know how much this kind of service costs?

Thanks

I am using Aaron for my apartment block. As to cost - I don't know how much it would cost for a single dwelling but I'm guessing over $2000 and under $5000 depending on what you get them to do and how much work

I think my father mentioned 6k to develop one/some mini apartments in high gate. He is meeting with Aaron on wednesday.

I think my father mentioned 6k to develop one/some mini apartments in high gate. He is meeting with Aaron on wednesday.

your dad's stuff is not vanilla, though - should really point that out! a lot of lobby and design smarts to ovecome all built into that price!

Yep, there seems to be alot he wants to do with that place to maximise his dollars. He has been thinking about developing for years but needed a push. Hope you guys can work out a great design. Thanks Aaron

Bought his first house at 391 Lord St Highgate in 19XX when he was 16? . (im 32, hes ~ 62) I read your thread on highgate and saw some great designs from Aaron so i have given him Aarons details so he can finally start development on that block. He is going to remove 1/3 of the existing house to make way for new mini apartments/(office) since the back of the house was cheaply extended and needs to come down.

Its quite close to East Perth train station and has a lane way at the back so hopefully he can minimise space with less parking bays and more living area. But its a shame its only R50 that close to the city. Whats the chance we can proposition the council to increase the R zoning?

I should create another thread for this instead of hijacking. Once we have something i will get it organised.

Yep, there seems to be alot he wants to do with that place to maximise his dollars. He has been thinking about developing for years but needed a push. Hope you guys can work out a great design. Thanks Aaron

theres a lot of scope to get all brian klopper on that site, im confident we can come up with something innovative that suits his needs.

i think vincent municipal heritage will see value in retaining the existing house so we may get some concessions, but i dont think what he wants to do is too much to ask....just a procession, is all.:rolleyes:

not much chance of increasng the zoning, but its only height concessions that dont apply. after attending the UWA StephensonHepburn Oration, im confident about stuff movingforward with Vincent.

Back