Developement potential areas brisbane

Apologizes for the vagueness of my last post.

I am look to buy an investment property with potential future plans to knock it down and sub divide it or put townhouses/units on it.

I am looking to spend approximately 300-500K.

What are some good LMR zoned areas in Brisbane?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck with LMR or splitter sites at that price range. You might have to look in neighbouring councils like Logan or Ipswich

I paid just over 600k for a splitter in July. I reckon I could already make a profit if I resold it today as is. Even somewhere lower end in north Brisbane such as Zillmere I doubt you'd find anything within your price range.

Good luck with LMR or splitter sites at that price range. You might have to look in neighbouring councils like Logan or Ipswich

I have bought a property in Acacia Ridge for 320k. LMR zoned 760m2. 15kms to the CBD.

I was looking for similar distance and price to this?

I guess logan could be an option.

Thanks

You will find it very difficult to find some properties of this nature around Brisbane at this price range.
Any good LMR sites in and around Brisbane now start at the $600k or $550k in emerging areas.
If you go in line on the council website you can get a map of all zones across Brisbane for your search.

You will find it very difficult to find some properties of this nature around Brisbane at this price range.
Any good LMR sites in and around Brisbane now start at the $600k or $550k in emerging areas.
If you go in line on the council website you can get a map of all zones across Brisbane for your search.

Thanks.

What are some good areas for the 600K price range.

thanks

We bought a 1400 block in birkdale for 370k 12 months ago. We could subdivide now but will wait for redlands planning scheme to come out next year, could be something to keep an eye on

Maybe too much competition in Brisbane council suburbs?

Back