Bathroom and tile resurfacing?

Im just not sure what to do for this bathroom. It is very dilapidated at the moment. Bath is rusty, there is black mould around the tub.

So I can't ignore that but I don't want to do a bathroom reno Because my plan is to demolish it one day. But in its current state its probably a health hazard

How far is "one day" ?

For me that one day has been in excess of 7 years. In looking at it, its holding back my rental return. How do i know that? The granny flat that is 2 bedroom rents for $10 more than this place.

New bathroom + repainting of doors/door jambs should get me an extra $50-$70 per week easily.

one day is probably over 5 years away

the thing is I can probably only get $250 rent per week for this place so I don't want to spend heaps on it.

The new ones are acrylic and not as long. The surface isn't as good and they're easy to scratch, difficult to keep clean.
Unless you get the really nice ones, of course.

My bathroom tile resurface (Thermoglaze) and new fittings is completed! This is my very first basic bathroom makeover. I love the tile resurfacing as it was quick, painless and took only 1 day.

I have posted the images in the gallery - not sure how to display them here!

My bathroom tile resurface (Thermoglaze) and new fittings is completed! This is my very first basic bathroom makeover. I love the tile resurfacing as it was quick, painless and took only 1 day.

I have posted the images in the gallery - not sure how to display them here!

How much $$$?

$1800 - 10 year Guarantee. I got quotes - all about the same but these guys worked when I needed them and also did some extra tiling for me.

Back