Anyone got their Tax Bonus yet?

Given the cash is on its way, can anyone confirm if they've received their tax bonus yet. EFTs should be pretty much instant, only the cheques will take time.

If so, by what means and when?

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Have not received mine as of yet, the payments are being transferred in a staggered fashion by random post codes as to not overload the banking system.

Quite true Rickardo.

Interested to see the postcode trail as the cash gets distributed.

Had to laugh. Media are advertising the fact that ATMs are chock-a-block with cash ready for the bonus.

Given the current economic situation, I thought why say this? Just waiting for news reports of countrywide ram raids. Maybe the media did this as they're running out of newsworthy stories.

Project 1080

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

There's lots of talk going on here, but has anyone actually got it yet?
Wait ... I can hear BEEP .. BEEP .. BEEP
It's the money truck backing up. Got to go .. bye :)

There's lots of talk going on here, but has anyone actually got it yet?

Does anyone even know of a friend who met someone in a pub who got the bonus already?

Edit: belu beat me to my post. Maybe all the sydney residents are getting it first

Still haven't got mine. EFT for me.

Payments will be paid out in a span of 6 weeks.

Not much use if payments are gonna be late for Easter though.

Do Not think we will be in the slot for getting such.

But with unemployment rising I guess it is about one to two weeks wages for most people. ( They should be stocking their cupboa

rd with food)

What happens when the two weeks are up. :eek:

Stimulus finished.

Dole UP ??

Back to square one. :(

Ours will come by cheque, via the Accountant so we are a while off yet. I haven't met anyone (other than a couple here) who have actually received it yet though.

I lost my job two months ago, cant find anything since.

I need to pay every week $510 in mortgage payments cos my home loan is fixed.

I cant get centrelink payments because of my shares which are there for my retirement.

My bank is not one of the big 4 so I cant defer my mortgage payments.

I have also run in with some legal problems which will probably cost me thousands of dollars (nothing to do with RE)

I havent got the stimulus package and I highly doubt I will get it within the next month even though I did my tax return (I always have to wait for good things to come my way).

Someone please send me a shot gun... Im getting tired of this...

Haven't got it, don't know if I'll get it, bit too sidetracked by just having got funding for a minor business idea as of yesterday :D

Invest, you need to get some boarders in. Or sell your house and buy something cheap cheap cheap (or become a boarder yourself) if it drags out. $510 a week is more than I *earn*, my PPoR has a $41 a week mortgage, which is a safety net in itself. Sometimes, having low standards is a good thing ...

I lost my job two months ago, cant find anything since.

I need to pay every week $510 in mortgage payments cos my home loan is fixed.

I cant get centrelink payments because of my shares which are there for my retirement.

My bank is not one of the big 4 so I cant defer my mortgage payments.

I have also run in with some legal problems which will probably cost me thousands of dollars (nothing to do with RE)

I havent got the stimulus package and I highly doubt I will get it within the next month even though I did my tax return (I always have to wait for good things to come my way).

Someone please send me a shot gun... Im getting tired of this...

No shotguns allowed on this forum. Invest, I know you say those shares are there for your retirement, but really, what is the point in being totally miserable now, and just barely holding out for when you are 65! Too late my friend. Perhaps you need to see a financial advisor who could advise you how to structure your financial arrangements, including maybe selling those shares if necessary, so that you can find a way to live better now?

Maybe rent out your PPOR so the mortgage becomes deductible for the moment?

Hang in there, infest, the stimulus should be coming soon.

I got mine yesterday. Well - not sure whether it's mine or my hubby's - but it arrived in our joint account. We have the same postcode and the same last name, so I don't know where the other one is?!?

Haven't got it, don't know if I'll get it, bit too sidetracked by just having got funding for a minor business idea as of yesterday :D

Invest, you need to get some boarders in. Or sell your house and buy something cheap cheap cheap (or become a boarder yourself) if it drags out. $510 a week is more than I *earn*, my PPoR has a $41 a week mortgage, which is a safety net in itself. Sometimes, having low standards is a good thing ...

Its probably not good to rub another ss nose in the dirt when they are down.
Not everyone has $41.00 mortgages- show me one in sydney and I am sure we would love to have the same standards as yours...

Sorry to hear Invest keep your chin up and reorganise your self and your state of mind.
No one in my area of friends / work mates or family has recieved any Rudmoney yet.

Back